[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 583: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 639: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Ice-Pick Lodge forums • Pathologic savegame directory?
It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 11:25
PostPosted: 19 Aug 2012, 04:27 

19 Aug 2012, 04:21

Hi, there.

I just finished my playthrough as the Bachelor today and suddenly my GPU decided to stop running games well. I began the Devotress' storyline and played for a little bit, but now I want to move my save files to another computer so I can continue without losing my progress. For some reason, though, I don't have any files in the "saves" folder in Pathologic's install directory. I tried a few other folders that are used commonly to store game files, like AppData and My Documents, but couldn't find anything. Could someone tell me where to find the real savegames directory?

If it helps, I am on Windows 7 64-bit and I'm using the Gamersgate version. Thanks a million!

PostPosted: 19 Aug 2012, 04:57 

10 Mar 2012, 10:14

Drive:\Gamefolder\saves

For example:

D:\Mor_Utopia\saves

PostPosted: 19 Aug 2012, 06:27 

Quote:
Drive:\Gamefolder\saves

For example:

D:\Mor_Utopia\saves
I said in OP that my "saves" folder in my install directory (C:\Program Files (x86)\Pathologic\saves) is empty.

PostPosted: 19 Aug 2012, 11:43 

10 Mar 2012, 10:14

I do not know then; I have the save files in the right place.

Try to search the files with the search function. Its names follow as:

gameNNN.sav

For example, try to search “game000.sav” or “game004.sav”.

PostPosted: 19 Aug 2012, 21:31 

Quote:
I do not know then; I have the save files in the right place.

Try to search the files with the search function. Its names follow as:

gameNNN.sav

For example, try to search “game000.sav” or “game004.sav”.
All right, thanks for telling me what to search for! I found my .sav files in C:\Users\David\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Pathologic\saves. Hopefully this discovery can help out someone else with a similar problem someday!

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable