[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 583: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 639: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Ice-Pick Lodge forums • Demo and the Full Version differences?
It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 23:50
PostPosted: 20 May 2012, 05:18 

20 May 2012, 05:12

Hey there, I've played the Pathologic demo several times and I've been really impressed. But the demo has a few bugs in regards to save states and translation errors, is it exactly like the full version or is it outdated? I got the demo from this download link: http://games.brothersoft.com/pathologic.html

Also, are there any 'must have' mods for the full version?

PostPosted: 20 May 2012, 19:32 

10 Mar 2012, 10:14

I`ve bought a disc with the latest version of the game and played it fine without any “must have” mods.

As to the translation, no one can ever translate something good enough. So, if you are not satisfied with the translation, my advice is to learn Russian.

PostPosted: 21 May 2012, 12:08 

02 May 2010, 12:40

I haven't played the demo, just the full game. There are no save bugs, and no must-have mods. But the translation is pretty scary :D (some of us actually like it, it has its own charm. I find Cat's answer above a bit unnecessarily snappy - there IS such a thing as a good translation, but that's not the case here.). Make sure you get your hands on the walkthrough, though - I couldn't figure out some things without it.

PostPosted: 23 Aug 2012, 14:46 

Where can I buy the full version? Either a physical copy or a digital download would be great! However I don't buy digital games that play through a client like Steam or Origin.

Also I'm in Australia.

PostPosted: 23 Aug 2012, 18:01 

03 Oct 2009, 19:00

Quote:
Where can I buy the full version? Either a physical copy or a digital download would be great! However I don't buy digital games that play through a client like Steam or Origin.

Also I'm in Australia.
Amazon or ebay might be worth a shot. Not sure what digital retailers carry Pathologic.

It took me a while but I found mine on ebay. :)

PostPosted: 24 Aug 2012, 04:41 

24 Aug 2012, 03:57

Quote:

Also I'm in Australia.
Maybe this will work?

http://www.amazon.com/Strategy-First-16 ... 381&sr=8-1

PostPosted: 24 Aug 2012, 15:37 

Quote:
Game Downloads are only available to US customers
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
Dang.

Is it possible to make a donation to the developers or something? I found a source but it's.. uh... free.

PostPosted: 24 Aug 2012, 18:29 

12 Mar 2011, 22:44

Quote:
Is it possible to make a donation to the developers or something? I found a source but it's.. uh... free.
Sure. Here: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/153 ... nock-knock

Or here: http://strings.ice-pick.com/

:)

PostPosted: 25 Aug 2012, 12:30 

Excellent.

Pledged to the kick starter and donated to Ice-Pick.

I hope that covers me having pirated the game! Though if you can find a decent purchase link for an Australian please post it here as I have other friends I want to share this game with.

PostPosted: 28 Aug 2012, 15:23 

28 Aug 2012, 13:13

I have find the latest version of the amazing game and played it fine without any mods.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable