[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 583: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 639: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Ice-Pick Lodge forums • Pathologic HD - ENBSeries
It is currently 23 Apr 2024, 20:56
PostPosted: 29 Jul 2012, 15:55 

19 Apr 2012, 14:42

Boris Vorontsov's ENBSeries DirectX injector is pretty amazing, and I'm surprised no one has posted about using it with Pathologic yet. So I set up my own custom ini configuration for Pathologic, based on the Half Life 2 one. See the results for yourself!

Video here, because why not: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFpCuR0QilE

It's got some pretty big issues that can (I think) only be fixed by someone with access to the original source. Ambient Occlusion showing over the interface may not sound like much, but it makes some parts of the text really hard to read. Maybe if enough of us send the developer mail about it he'd decide to make a custom version?

Here's the download: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/17070747/Path/ ... ic_ENB.zip. Just extract and place in the same directory as Pathologic's bin directory. Using it with the 1080p mod is recommended! Note: requires a pretty high end computer to run nicely. If you can run The Void maxed out (No AA) at above 200fps you should be fine.

Last edited by Orihaus on 16 Aug 2012, 07:57, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: 29 Jul 2012, 17:22 

03 Oct 2009, 19:00

Well helloooo gorgeous! :D

Great work on this. Going to give it a try now! :)

PostPosted: 30 Jul 2012, 14:32 

30 Jun 2009, 15:27

Very lovely indeed ^^

PostPosted: 30 Jul 2012, 16:05 

12 Mar 2011, 22:44

Greate work! If someone was also able to remove this fog - just imagine take a look on abatoir from the top of Polyhedron...

PostPosted: 30 Jul 2012, 16:43 

21 Nov 2007, 15:50

Author, can you show more? How about scenes with lot of npc? And please make a longer video.

PostPosted: 31 Jul 2012, 08:26 

@jakubcjusz. That certainly would be possible for someone with access to the ENBSeries source. Just change the draw distance to something bigger and poof! Provided the game itself doesn't stream the world in.

@Angu1sh, I didn't see the point in making the video longer as it takes as long to watch the video as it takes to set up ENBSeries. But if you can't try it for yourself, I'll make another, longer video.

PostPosted: 19 Aug 2012, 05:39 

10 Mar 2012, 10:14

I cannot understand what is it for. I have tested it, and it makes the game unplayable. The textures become transparent and the inscriptions become unreadable. It seems to be worthless.

PostPosted: 20 Aug 2012, 15:03 

@Cat. This is a Direct X interception dll designed for Half Life 2, attached to a 6 year old game that has its own host of graphical issues on modern computers, it is really not guaranteed to work! Try updating your graphics drivers.

In other news, I've sent the creator of ENBSeries info on the issues. Hopefully we'll see fixes for the main issues soon!

PostPosted: 23 Aug 2012, 01:15 

22 Aug 2012, 19:05

Thanks for the idea to try enbseries... Here's what I've got after some tinkering with settings:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sofYw6AF6FM

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable