[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 583: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 639: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Ice-Pick Lodge forums • How big is Pathologic
It is currently 29 Mar 2024, 09:47
 Post subject: How big is Pathologic
PostPosted: 11 Jul 2014, 20:20 

11 Jul 2014, 20:13

In terms of the map size? I'm going to get it on monday aaaaand I really want to know how big it is, also maybe this is my time to learn a leeeetle russian. reporte gropeee, does that sound pretty russian for report in group? And could I put english subtitles with the npcs talking in russian?

PostPosted: 13 Jul 2014, 21:28 

14 Nov 2012, 13:04

Quote:
In terms of the map size? I'm going to get it on monday aaaaand I really want to know how big it is, also maybe this is my time to learn a leeeetle russian. reporte gropeee, does that sound pretty russian for report in group? And could I put english subtitles with the npcs talking in russian?
The city is not large (you can cross from one side of the map to the other in about 20 minutes), but feels real and immersive.
If you can't wait, there is a picture of the map, but I recommend looking at it later yourself in-game.
http://www.pathologic-game.com/images/city.jpg
As for subtitles, the dialogues are all in text. Several cutscenes are voiced, but there are no subtitles for them.You'd have to either play it all in Russian or with English dialogues and Russian voices, in which case there is no on-screen translation (or even transcription) and if you don't understand spoken Russian very well you probably wouldn't know what's going on in cutscenes. Also you would have to get your hands on the other version and copy desired audio files to the original one.

PostPosted: 23 Jul 2014, 15:10 

12 Mar 2011, 22:44

You need to spend about 5 minutes to get from one edge of the map to the other. But there are also buildings, some of them quite big... ;)

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable