[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 583: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 639: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Ice-Pick Lodge forums • Bachelor, Day 9: Desinfectionists attack..?
It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 18:03
PostPosted: 01 Oct 2013, 04:17 

01 Oct 2013, 04:04

Greetings to everyone,

This is my first playthrough on Pathologic- so far I'm deeply impressed by this magnificent game and working my way through this exceptional fight- but now a Problem has appeared:

On day 9, the Bachelor awoke at a meeting with General Blok, with a bag full of letters. So I talked to Blok- a nice conversation to both of us, it seemed- and left the building, but since then the newly posted desinfectionists attacked me! First I thought this might be part of the game and tried to sneak behind all those Desinfectionists through to Anna Angel("Verbae"), only to find two more of them standing in front of her house, making it impossible to enter without killing them- which, of course, affects my reputation.

So, my question is: Is this a bug in the game, or is there an ingame-reason they attack me for? Is it, because I'm infected? If it's a bug, what can I do to fix it?

Hope, someone here can help me, because it's quite hard not play...

Thanks to everyone who cares!

Greets,
Ptrolom

PostPosted: 01 Oct 2013, 09:12 

17 Jun 2013, 09:30

Hey matey, you right - they attack you 'cause you're infected.
Cure your Bachelor, and desinfectionists wouldn't care with you.
It is not a bug, it's a feature =)
Построил дом: в нем пол с дождем,
Стены с ветром, сказка за углом - но пусто в доме том.

PostPosted: 04 Oct 2013, 04:45 

01 Oct 2013, 04:04

Aaah, thanks for the answer! After that I tried some things and was quite happy to notice that they don't attack as soon as the infection-bar isn't visible; so it indeed adds another layer of hiding the infection- in a game that already has more depth than any other I know there was just another great thing to discover :D

PostPosted: 06 Oct 2014, 06:00 

18 Nov 2007, 17:44

Neat! I never realised this!

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable