[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 583: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 639: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Ice-Pick Lodge forums • Widescreen support
It is currently 19 Mar 2024, 06:33
 Post subject: Widescreen support
PostPosted: 26 Nov 2012, 14:51 

27 Aug 2006, 11:37

Good news, everyone!

All you problems with widescreen resolutions thing of the past.
Meet the modification of Pathalogic game!

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/embed/ea_Ga6JTXyE

Feature list
* Supported resolutions: 1280х800, 1360х768, 1366х768, 1440х900, 1600х900, 1680х1050, 1920х1080, 1920х1200
* HD textures (not all, just few most important: ground, grass, leaves, eyeballs)
* Video converted for widescreen
* Graphic modification ENB Series
* Apply on any version (english and russian)

Download link:
http://www.moddb.com/games/pathologic/a ... pathologic

Please, spread the word and this installation file. I don't know where the best place to put this mod in english-speaking community.

Last edited by Leaden on 20 Aug 2014, 16:01, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Widescreen support
PostPosted: 26 Nov 2012, 14:53 

I'm not sure thar 4shared.com is good place for file sharing. I can upload mod to any other site. Tell me where.

PostPosted: 28 Nov 2012, 21:43 

03 Oct 2009, 19:00

:D Wonderful!

Thank you for all your work on this!

PostPosted: 15 Dec 2012, 15:47 

more links
http://www.moddb.com/games/pathologic/a ... pathologic
http://www.indiedb.com/downloads/widesc ... pathologic

PostPosted: 02 Jan 2013, 09:22 

02 Jan 2013, 09:20

Hey, I'm downloading this now.

I saw that you've received not much thanks for this and it would have taken a long time and a lot of work, so I signed up to thank you and anyone else who worked on this :)

PostPosted: 02 Jan 2013, 10:55 

Quote:
Hey, I'm downloading this now.

I saw that you've received not much thanks for this and it would have taken a long time and a lot of work, so I signed up to thank you and anyone else who worked on this :)
Many thanks! We appreciate it.

PostPosted: 02 Jan 2013, 10:59 

I sent you a PM that I'm getting an error with this that makes the screen completely black when playing. I can still hear sound so I assume the game is still running fine just completely black. I tried reinstalling this without ENBseries and it works fine, so it must be an issue with that for me.

PostPosted: 02 Jan 2013, 13:15 

I was able to fix the black screen by removing all the spaces between the = operators in the [video] section of the config.ini file.

PostPosted: 02 Jan 2013, 15:51 

Yes, ENB Series doesn't work right on some computers. I don't know why. On my and tester's PC this bug don't reproduce. This is why i don't hear about problem before release.

I update modification to disable default check in installation option and add warning about ENB Series unstable. This updated modification can be found on my last links on moddb.com and indiedb.com

PostPosted: 25 Mar 2013, 21:53 

25 Mar 2013, 21:49

Registered just to thank you for your work Leaden.

PostPosted: 18 Jul 2013, 06:21 

17 Jul 2013, 21:19

Is this thread still active?

I tried to install this but have run into problems. After the install, I get the error that complains about creating the renderer. I checked the config.ini fullscreen setting and removed all the spaces beside the '='s but no luck. I've gotten it to play after that but the resolution isn't right and the menus are all messed up (graphics issues - the words aren't there or wrong). Worst of all, when I do an uninstall of the game and reinstall, it doesn't fix the menu issues. Thankfully, I fixed that by deleting all the dirs except my saves after uninstall and reinstalling.

I'd love to get the widescreen to work, but I understand if this is a dead issue. The only other info is that this is the gog.com version, not sure if that matters.

Regardless, thanks for the effort and thanks to ice-pick for this truly unique game. Now if only the translation project was still going...

PostPosted: 18 Jul 2013, 19:45 

twaitsfan, try to change in config.ini "Fullscreen = 0" to "Fullscreen = 1" or vice versa. Check Pathologic\bin\Final\ folder. If you find there d3d9.dll and enbseries.ini - delete them.

PostPosted: 19 Jul 2013, 19:54 

17 Jul 2013, 21:19

Thanks for replying Leaden. The fullscreen change didn't work (and I couldn't find either file), but I did get everything to work by turning off anti aliasing (setting it to 0). The game looks so much better after your patch, thanks so much for the patch and the support

PostPosted: 18 Dec 2013, 14:15 

04 Dec 2013, 13:04

I was facing widescreen resolution issues with the game platform. The link you have shared seems to fix all the troubles. I have saved your site. I will get this installed and see how it is working. Will get back to you with the results.

PostPosted: 20 Aug 2014, 16:06 

Finally, I made a trailer for this mod :o)
Watch and enjoy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ea_Ga6JTXyE

p.s. I want to make one more video in this style. Not about modifications, widescreens, interfaces and etc. Only about Pathologic itself. To show how deep and intresting this game to support remake champaing. But I need save files for this. If anyone can share them with me in PM it would be great.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable