[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 583: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 639: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Ice-Pick Lodge forums • Walking speed
It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 12:03
 Post subject: Walking speed
PostPosted: 07 Oct 2014, 17:47 

07 Oct 2014, 17:11

The only thing that really prevented me from playing the game till the end was the walking speed, is way too low for my taste.

Is there a way, mod or cheat, to make the walking speed a little faster without the fly cheat (that makes it too fast and also...you fly and i don't really want that)

Post subject: Re: Walking speed
PostPosted: 09 Oct 2014, 20:51 

07 Oct 2014, 17:11

I can see with the console rd_stat 1 that the maximux speed walking is 300. 335 if I press forward and left or right.

Then, if I switch the fly 1 command, it gets till 2000 of this speed value.

So the game consider speed as a variable. Can you help me understand wether there is a way to modify this value somehow. The possibility it's there, since I can modify it by going into fly mod...

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable