[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 583: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 639: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Ice-Pick Lodge forums • Game crashes after loading zone after character select
It is currently 29 Mar 2024, 13:07
PostPosted: 19 Oct 2016, 10:57 

19 Oct 2016, 09:52

Hi. I'm on a windows 10 64-bit system and the game crashes attempting to load after character select. I bought the Pathologic Classic HD on steam.

The game boots to menu fine. I can start a new game. It load fine. I can walk around the upper level while the three characters are talking and pick a character, and watch the subsequent 2 videos, but once the game starts loading the next bit, the red bar down the bottom gets to the end and the game crashes.

I've already attempted to install K-lite codec pack, run at a lower resolution (800x600), run directly through the executable, pick a different starting character.

I've added a link below to a file that contains the contents of engine/log in the directory: steamapps/common/Pathologic Classic HD/bin/Final
I would have submitted the file here but the web server didn't allow me to.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/368 ... engine.log

Thanks very much

PostPosted: 19 Oct 2016, 14:20 
Смотритель научной станции

17 Feb 2008, 14:53

Hello!

The problem might be with AMD Catalyst software, try disabling/uninstalling it, this might solve the issue.

If it wouldn't help then please send us detailed specification of your system on support@ice-pick.com and we will do all we can to figure this problem out

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable