[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 583: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 639: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Ice-Pick Lodge forums • Any news?
It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 16:31
 Post subject: Any news?
PostPosted: 28 Sep 2005, 16:42 

28 Sep 2005, 15:20

Hi,

Is there any news about Pathologic? and the release in the west? or any release that might be in english will do! ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: 28 Sep 2005, 17:04 

29 Aug 2004, 16:52

Translation is almost finished, so an english version should be released in a month or two. I hope:)

Post subject:
PostPosted: 28 Sep 2005, 17:10 

Great!

So there is a publisher for the west? or will it be the same as for Russia?

Post subject:
PostPosted: 28 Sep 2005, 18:39 
There are different Western publishers: in Germany, Spain, France and so on.
Where are you from?

Post subject:
PostPosted: 28 Sep 2005, 23:59 

I'm from England, UK but as long as it's released in english somewhere i'll import it! ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: 29 Sep 2005, 16:56 

29 Sep 2005, 16:43

Since it is my first post, I would like to say Hello :D

I have a few questions considering this game. First is about translations. Although I am Polish, I am living in Germany right now, and my knowledge of Goethe's language is dramatically poor :D . I wonder if you are making special translations for each country, or it will be some kind of multilanguage version. It would be great to choose the English in the German version of the game. Probably it will not happen :( , but I am asking just in case.
The second question is: Are you planning to release the game in Poland? Or at least, are you talking to some Polish publishers about that?

I am really looking forward to this game. It looks so fresh, mature and innovative, among all those stupid recent productions, that I cannot simply stand waiting for it. I hope the game will be a huge success on markets other than the native one.

mikaelis

Post subject:
PostPosted: 01 Oct 2005, 19:06 
Старый Добрый Эль

03 Apr 2005, 20:32

Since I managed to get rid of my army problems, I'm answering just as promised.

I'm sorry to say that, but we are not planning to localize the game into Polish. Te game will be, although, released in Germany, but in their native language, not English. But since I prommised to mail you your very own personal copy of the game in Russian, possibly, signed by the developers (still working on it ^_^), you shouldn't worry about it.

---- Alexander Pope

Post subject:
PostPosted: 01 Oct 2005, 20:06 

Thanks!

That is really a surprise! I'm starting to work over my Russian language skills right immedietaly :D .

mikaelis

Post subject:
PostPosted: 17 Oct 2005, 08:01 
Старый Добрый Эль

Great news - I finally went to the post office and sent out the game. Expect it to arrive in a 2-3 weeks.

---- Alexander Pope

Post subject:
PostPosted: 23 Oct 2005, 09:31 
Старый Добрый Эль

Bad news - the package was returned. I messed up with the address os something. so I'm sending it again tomorrow. Sry.

---- Alexander Pope

Post subject:
PostPosted: 05 Nov 2005, 22:01 

Quote:
Bad news - the package was returned. I messed up with the address os something. so I'm sending it again tomorrow. Sry.
Hi. It's been a while since I was here. No need to worry about the package. Anyway, I concider it as an additional bonus sent to me by luck (or maybe LxR?, hehehe) :). Whenever it comes it will be fine.
I also wanted to ask you, how the western release is going on? Are you still aiming for the end of this year?
I am also curious about translation. Are you fully responsible for it (that is Ice-Pick Lodge) or the external publisher? I wonder if it is already done, or still some people are working on it.
Anyway I am waiting to put my hands on the game (hope you will hit the X-mas time with the english release) :D

cheers

Post subject:
PostPosted: 06 Nov 2005, 07:33 
Старый Добрый Эль

Welcome back. ^_^

Ice-Pick is responsible only for the translation into English excluding voiceovers - they will be done by local voice actors as well as translation into all other languaches, including Chinese. :) What I can say for sure, is that we are done on the English translation. Some touch-ups still have to be ,ade, but I'm working on them...

By X-Mas you will surely recieve that darn package. :)

---- Alexander Pope

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable