[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 583: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 639: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Ice-Pick Lodge forums • A number of small errors. . .
It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 12:54
PostPosted: 21 Nov 2007, 12:41 

20 Nov 2007, 10:27

I will need to go back and make notes, but some bug fixes and suggestions:

(all of these refer to the bachelor scenario)

On day 9 there is a building near the Cathedral (a home in the yellow zone) that is inaccessible because the game cannot find it. I had the console open and saw the error, I will try to load from a save and get the specific object name it cannot find.

When a player examines vials of blood under the microscope for quests, the quests do not update to show the player has been successful. The information as to whether the disease is present or not only comes when you go to speak to the woman whose samples you took. A diary update trigger that lists that the blood is clean and that you should go speak to the now-cleared woman would be helpful.

Numerous quests do not properly update on the map under the hand symbols to show that they still need to be done or have been done. This is particularly frustrating when returning to a saved game and trying to remember what you need to do.

When you are seeking the Hausperix and he has been imprisoned, a dialog choice suggests to search the warehouse district, but no hand appears to point in that direction. Once i had it trigger where the hand seemed to appear but most of the time it did not. I do not know if the appearance of the Hand was related to whether or not you sought out Gryph's aid.

In the three Houses / murder plot quest amongst the three women (where Laska seeks a gun), if you speak to Anna AFTER you speak to Julia and you have not yet taken the toy gun from Anna, the quest appears to be broken. Your dialog choices with Anna suggest you need to speak to the other women first, but if you speak to the other women there is no clear pointer that to advance the quest you have to get the gun form Anna before Julia will reveal her further plot to you. (If you go to L, then A, then J, it all triggers the way you'd expect it to -- but of course some players like myself tried to save time by going in geographic order and completely confused ourselves. . . .!)

On day 9 an Executor appeared near the train where you tried ot escape from with Ever during day 2 or 3 -- he claimed there was an ill adherent within -- and mind you, while I have met one when Gryph got infected have kept giving medicine to him. I had never met anyone in that train and indeed had never been able to enter it in the first place. . . does the Executor know something I do not? Or did he appear where a character has not been triggered yet?

=========

Since I only recently discovered these forums I will take better notes for future reports. I saw in the translation project that it already has been noted the water bottle has the description of a hook.

PostPosted: 23 Nov 2007, 09:00 

20 Jan 2007, 19:47

Quote:
On day 9 an Executor appeared near the train where you tried ot escape from with Ever during day 2 or 3 -- he claimed there was an ill adherent within -- and mind you, while I have met one when Gryph got infected have kept giving medicine to him. I had never met anyone in that train and indeed had never been able to enter it in the first place. . . does the Executor know something I do not? Or did he appear where a character has not been triggered yet?
The infected person should be Mishka... the little girl who lives in the railway carriage that's marked in red on the map. You can get in there by jumping up on the boxes/barrels.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable