[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 583: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 639: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Ice-Pick Lodge forums • Is there a code to unlock the third character before finishi
It is currently 20 Apr 2024, 06:35
PostPosted: 27 Jul 2007, 11:19 

27 Jul 2007, 11:01

First I want to say that Pathologic simply blew me away with its atmosphere, characters and story (what I've seen of it). I was a billionaire, I would buy your team and make you spend the rest of your lives making games for me :).
My problem: whenever a game presents me with a choice of characters in the begining I'm unable to finish it. I've gone pretty far with the bachelor and then decided I should have chosen Haruspicus, deleted my save sames like a cretin and started again, only later to regret it. See, it wasn't that I haven't enjoyed their storylines (on the contrary), it's just when I pick one option I'm always thinking of the other one...
To the point: is there a code to unlock the third character, before finishing the game with one of the others? I really want to see how the game ends, but don't feel like doing the same quests again. I intend to do both bachelor and haruspicus later, when I forget them a bit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 23 Aug 2007, 18:45 

03 Jul 2007, 15:35

i cant see official sites and "official walkthrought" :? i think there is some problem

Post subject:
PostPosted: 23 Aug 2007, 19:05 
Старый Добрый Эль

03 Apr 2005, 20:32

Yes. It will be fixed soon.
As for the original poster - yes, I'll try to find the registry keys ASAP.

---- Alexander Pope

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable