[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 583: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 639: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Ice-Pick Lodge forums • Can't hire Gryph to attack factory
It is currently 20 Apr 2024, 12:59
PostPosted: 23 Oct 2008, 01:58 

14 Oct 2008, 15:24

So I'm on Day 5 of the Bachelor's story, and I need to spring the Haruspicus from jail. I've found him, and discussed letting him go with the guard, who refuses. The walkthrough says that I can either kill the guards myself, and incur a massive reputation penalty, or hire Gryph to take out most of the guards, so I only get a small hit to reputation. However, talking to Gryph doesn't show any such option, just the usual one to buy weapons, et cetera, from him.

Is there something that needs to be done before this conversation option will appear for Gryph?

EDIT: Never mind, it seems I just didn't pick the right conversation options when talking with the guard in the factory. I chose a different dialogue path this time, and now I got the mark on the map telling me to talk to Gryph about helping.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable