[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 583: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 639: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Ice-Pick Lodge forums • Project Discussion - Обсуждение Проекта - Page 2
It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 20:14
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 10 Oct 2007, 00:11 
Старый Добрый Эль

03 Apr 2005, 20:32

Quote:
But of course! Didn't see the string number before! ^^

Btw, when is the translation of tension due, and are we on a similar time line?
Don't worry about it, there'll be plenty of time for the translation of Tension - in fact, I've already begann working on it.

---- Alexander Pope

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10 Oct 2007, 18:48 

08 Jun 2007, 02:51

You mean to say that you begun working on it, right? :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10 Oct 2007, 19:36 
Старый Добрый Эль

Quote:
You mean to say that you begun working on it, right? :wink:
:oops: He-he. )) This mistake never happened, if anyone asks. ))

---- Alexander Pope

Post subject:
PostPosted: 19 Oct 2007, 15:32 

01 Jul 2005, 23:40

Phew... I have finished my BIG & URGENT work and now I'm making all the corrections for the diary. I mean, they are already made, but now I type them from the printed sheets in Excel.

So, is the final Glossary availiable?

Post subject:
PostPosted: 19 Oct 2007, 15:53 
Старый Добрый Эль

Quote:
Phew... I have finished my BIG & URGENT work and now I'm making all the corrections for the diary. I mean, they are already made, but now I type them from the printed sheets in Excel.

So, is the final Glossary availiable?
Not yet, but thanks to WhiteWind a very handy utility for translating will soon be released.

---- Alexander Pope

Post subject:
PostPosted: 30 Oct 2007, 19:39 
Старый Добрый Эль

I was hoping I could get more time to work on the project, but it looks like until tension is finished I won't. ((

---- Alexander Pope

Post subject:
PostPosted: 31 Oct 2007, 15:19 

02 Aug 2007, 14:33

That's good news, Nat! :)

Sorry I haven't been posting recently - a lot of stuff has been happening in my personal life and now I have an assessment period at college; when that's over, hopefully I'll be able to get back into the swing of things.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 04 Jan 2008, 17:17 
Hey, how's the translation going? I just found out about this game and I'm anxious to try it out, but I'd rather wait for the translation (since I hear the current is fairly bad).

I'd offer my help, but, well, I'm not a native English speaker, and I don't know Russian. Still, if there's anything needed, I'd be happy to do what I can.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 04 Jan 2008, 17:30 
Бессмысленный и беспощадный

21 May 2006, 19:45

We are waiting for The LxR to set up my "handy utility" and/or finish Tension(

Post subject:
PostPosted: 04 Jan 2008, 17:35 
Старый Добрый Эль

Quote:
Hey, how's the translation going? I just found out about this game and I'm anxious to try it out, but I'd rather wait for the translation (since I hear the current is fairly bad).

I'd offer my help, but, well, I'm not a native English speaker, and I don't know Russian. Still, if there's anything needed, I'd be happy to do what I can.
I think that the translation will not be completed anytime soon (Though, I hope to get to serious work on it in February). You'll be OK with the Haruspex|Bachelor scenarios - they aren't all that bad - I, actually, have a feeling that part of the time the style of text was understood as a mistranslation...

---- Alexander Pope

Post subject:
PostPosted: 04 Jan 2008, 17:59 
Alright, thanks guys.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 14 Jan 2008, 03:03 

16 Jan 2007, 17:33

And what about items/interface tips translation? Is it already completed? Any help needed?

Post subject:
PostPosted: 15 Feb 2008, 13:56 

15 Feb 2008, 13:50

/wave ^^

Post subject:
PostPosted: 06 Mar 2008, 18:02 

08 Jun 2007, 02:51

Ho there, who might you be? I think we're gonna have a problem once tension gets released: sure lxr will have time, but my time is going to be spent playing! :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 06 Mar 2008, 18:08 
Старый Добрый Эль

Yep, aslo I think Tension will be ready quite soon - it's a matter of days. Then I will be busy for some time working on the translation of Tension, and then we'll finally work on Pathologic. )

---- Alexander Pope

Post subject:
PostPosted: 18 Mar 2008, 11:13 
I just found this forum and discovered a possibility to take part in the translation of my favorite game.
Can I join the translators' team? Please cotact me at awings@mail.ru, I am willing to help as much as I can.
Спасибо

Post subject:
PostPosted: 22 Apr 2008, 17:56 
How does this thing work, are all the files in this forum already translated parts that I can add to my version of the game to get a better translation?

Post subject:
PostPosted: 29 Apr 2008, 00:54 

01 Jul 2005, 23:40

Holy crap, it's been a long while since I last entered this forum... The last few months were really busy for me, I've been working hard and translated the greatest project in my life ever... Took almost all of my poor health and brain.

So, um, I see there wasn't much progress with the Pathologic translation... It's a pity but also a relief for me :) I want to say I'm still availiable and will be happy to provide any help possible. I took the Diary for the correction and I actually corrected it, I needed just the final version of the glossary to make the final changes.

I'll check this forum more frequently now. Hope the project will start again, 'cause I really want to take part in it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 29 Apr 2008, 10:37 
Старый Добрый Эль

Welcome back! :)
We will. Right after I'd done with translating Tension.

---- Alexander Pope

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable