[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 583: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 639: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Ice-Pick Lodge forums • Translation - deadend?
It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 23:04
 Post subject: Translation - deadend?
PostPosted: 12 Mar 2008, 03:13 

13 Sep 2006, 12:06

Is the project complete or it died due to lack of time/will to be finished? It is killing me that I am now playing the game with Bulgarian translation, which is undoubtedly even worse than the English version compared to how worse the English one is to the original. In a word, I make the story up by intuition.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 12 Mar 2008, 10:15 
Старый Добрый Эль

03 Apr 2005, 20:32

The project is just frozen until we finish Tension (development, then translation), which is taking most of my time right now... :)

---- Alexander Pope

PostPosted: 05 Feb 2009, 01:54 

04 Feb 2009, 02:49

That's good news, I guess.

PostPosted: 09 Feb 2009, 03:18 

04 Feb 2009, 17:38

Yeah, I was afraid it was canceled but it's just in "stand-by" :P

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable