[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 583: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 639: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Ice-Pick Lodge forums • Im on my 3rd try this time.
It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 16:01
PostPosted: 15 May 2011, 01:28 

15 May 2011, 00:53

1st try was back in december when the game was released on steam, i died in the 10th cycle because Mantid was mad. so a month ago or so i picked up the game again, this time i made it to the 23th cycle, but i couldnt even win my first brother fight at that point.
now on my 3rd try its going great, i bailed out on killing the Pangolin, but instead killed Warden when i "failed" to do my task, though afterwards, Montgolfier still contacted me and talked to me as if i have killed Pangolin, and warden has begun speaking to me about the stuff im doing wrong, so has whaler(this also happend on my 2nd try)

Is this just some flaws of the game? and should i just ignorre it and play on. or maybe not? i just find it a bit hard to enjoy the game to its fullest when the storyline is so unfitting compared to my actions. but anyways im enjoying the game, and i plan on fighting the brothers as soon as they return(only Montgolfier, my mentor, and Tyrant is there right now) since being out late on fighting them made me fail the 2nd time i tried to complete the game.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable