[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 583: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 639: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Ice-Pick Lodge forums • Some Questions
It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 03:40
 Post subject: Some Questions
PostPosted: 19 Dec 2011, 09:00 

11 Dec 2011, 20:21

I have some questions which I'd like to ask-
1. In Ole's Cradle, the piano seems to not do anything when marked with color. What is its function, and what is it there for?
2. Ole says something about a fallen angel whom she calls Godsent, who is this angel?
3. Ole also says something like "I was looking at the moon" or something (I don't remember), is there night in her Realm? If so, why isn't there a moon which we can see in the other sister's Realms and Chambers?
4. Does Ire always sit in the highest platform with the green sofa? (Just asking, because once when I went to visit Ire she wasn't in her usual place and I found her inside a glass like room with another green sofa)
5. Ire told that all the sisters are paintings, and the void is just canvas. Is it true? If yes, The Void game sounds like an artist's creation..?

I hope these are not too many questions. Please answer all the questions if you can! :) :) :)

Edit: Hey! Everyone's viewing this topic but no one's replying :cry: are these questions too hard? :cry:

Post subject: Re: Some Questions
PostPosted: 08 Jan 2012, 07:44 

22 Aug 2011, 11:50

I answer most of these questions in my walkthrough:

viewtopic.php?f=28&t=10281

but I'll answer them here for you anyway.

1. In Ole's Cradle, the piano seems to not do anything when marked with color. What is its function, and what is it there for?
It's just an easter egg. You can paint it with any colour to make it play music.

2. Ole says something about a fallen angel whom she calls Godsent, who is this angel?
Open to interpretation. There's no definitive answer in the game.

3. Ole also says something like "I was looking at the moon" or something (I don't remember), is there night in her Realm? If so, why isn't there a moon which we can see in the other sister's Realms and Chambers?
There actually is a moon in a number of other chambers. In Uta's, for example, there's a moon with a big eye up in the sky.

4. Does Ire always sit in the highest platform with the green sofa? (Just asking, because once when I went to visit Ire she wasn't in her usual place and I found her inside a glass like room with another green sofa)
There are three spots where she can sit. Either on top of the taller tower or on the bottom floor of either.

5. Ire told that all the sisters are paintings, and the void is just canvas. Is it true? If yes, The Void game sounds like an artist's creation..?
Again, open to interpretation. But considering *spoilers* that The Void is YOU (the player) and you're manipulating it with Colour, it's really just a metaphor.

PostPosted: 13 Jan 2012, 18:36 

Quote:
I answer most of these questions in my walkthrough:

viewtopic.php?f=28&t=10281

but I'll answer them here for you anyway.

It's just an easter egg. You can paint it with any colour to make it play music.
That helped really, but when I painted it with crimson(1st), it didn't play music. Then I tried silver(2nd), gold(3rd) and violet(4th) and finally azure(5th), amber(6th) and emerald(7th?) but still no luck. My speakers were also on and in high sound. All I heard was the sound of either a brother's or color's voice, I don't really remember what it said.
Anyway thanks.

PostPosted: 14 Jan 2012, 00:40 

22 Aug 2011, 11:50

Are you using enough Color? I'm not really sure what else to suggest as it worked for me.

PostPosted: 14 Jan 2012, 13:57 

I used all the color of azure and violet. But I didn't use all of the other colors. Maybe it'll help? I'll try. :D
Is The Void only for males(silly question, I know)? Just curious to know, because it seems most of the people in this forum are male..?

PostPosted: 14 Jan 2012, 18:14 

20 Jan 2007, 19:47

It's definitely not 'just for males'. And we've had quite a few female forum posters around here :)

PostPosted: 14 Jan 2012, 20:44 

Like Throdax and me? :)
I also wanted to ask how do you upload a profile picture?

PostPosted: 14 Jan 2012, 20:47 

20 Jan 2007, 19:47

At top-right of screen, go to 'User Control Panel', then 'Profile', then 'Edit Avatar'.
The image size has to be 100x100 pixels maximum, though!

PostPosted: 15 Jan 2012, 21:36 

Thanks hydra! :P :P

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable