[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 583: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 639: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Ice-Pick Lodge forums • games like the void
It is currently 19 Apr 2024, 11:09
 Post subject: games like the void
PostPosted: 22 Dec 2011, 07:28 

22 Dec 2011, 07:18

hey babes sorry if theres already a topic like this one :( but yeah i was just wondering, anyone know any other games like the void?
i've never been so interested in a game, really strange for me but it was probably a combination of the unorthodox setting and amazing/darkish story, so anyone know any other games like the void? something with an interesting story and setting like the void :3
thanks in advance peoples =D
(also if you could describe it a bit would be awesome)

Post subject: Re: games like the void
PostPosted: 08 Jan 2012, 07:41 

22 Aug 2011, 11:50

One of the beautiful things about The Void is that it's pretty much completely unique.

The only other game I have played recently that made me think and contemplate as much as The Void is one called The Path:

http://tale-of-tales.com/ThePath/

It's a very different game, but you might enjoy it. It's also available on steam.

PostPosted: 08 Jan 2012, 21:25 

20 Jan 2007, 19:47

Another vote for The Path. Wonderful game. Though, as barkera says, there's *nothing* else quite like The Void :)

PostPosted: 21 Jan 2012, 04:21 

22 Dec 2011, 07:18

got it a few days ago, and i must say, i have no idea what is going on :shock:
i keep on getting lost in the woods and getting confused.
i can tell this game is obviously not as simple as it seems, that it has great depth
but i'm just having some trouble figuring out what its depth is :cry:
soooo any tips? :D

PostPosted: 21 Jan 2012, 13:39 

22 Aug 2011, 11:50

You can pretty much do one of two things:

1) Stay on the path and go to grandmother's house. That's extremely boring and you'll get nothing interesting.

2) The main point. Wander off the path and get lost. Each girl has three special locations out there in the woods. Arrive at one relevant to them and you'll get a short cutscene. If you encounter a girl's 'wolf', you'll be deposited back in front of grandmother's house and the ending will different depending on how many events you saw.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable