[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 583: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 639: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Ice-Pick Lodge forums • This game is resetting
It is currently 02 May 2024, 01:10
 Post subject: This game is resetting
PostPosted: 31 Dec 2011, 20:55 

31 Dec 2011, 20:47

So I go to the first garden, get frustrated with the seemingly pointless donor glyph drawing thing, visit the other chambers, collect a heart, go back to the first garden, kill some bats, go to the second chamber, kill two bats then I go to that yellow node, a cutscene plays with some dude saying some vague stuff and the game resets.

What is going on? Am I dying and this is how the game is telling me it is game over? Or is it some bug?

PostPosted: 08 Jan 2012, 07:37 

22 Aug 2011, 11:50

Does a brief cut-scene trigger just before the rest? If it does, then yeah you died which makes you go back to the title screen and load an old save.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable