[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 583: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 639: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Ice-Pick Lodge forums • How am I doing so far?
It is currently 29 Mar 2024, 17:21
 Post subject: How am I doing so far?
PostPosted: 19 Aug 2012, 03:52 

12 Aug 2012, 16:07

Hi to all,
this is my final attempt to beat the game after many tries since 2009. It's now or never I guess...
I'm in cycle 19, I have killed both Triton and the Worm, I filled Ava's third heart and survived the battle with Whaler, and I also killed Tyrant when I got the Ordalia glyph. I also have 19 hearts.
So it's eleven rounds before the battle with the Patriarch, and sixteen before reaching Turgor. I think I'm doing well. Theoretically in the next two or three rounds I can fill Ava's fourth heart and at least be done with this task. Then after managing to kill some other brothers too I will be able to stock big amounts of colour in my gardens and easily reach the state of Turgor, or even attempt to save the nameless Sister, or am I over-optimistic perhaps? :D
So what do you think, what are the odds, am I doing well, or should I be prepared for something extra difficult in the process?

PostPosted: 19 Aug 2012, 08:39 

22 Aug 2011, 11:50

It sounds like you're doing good! Just make sure you have enough Colour sitting around your gardens for once you get Breakthrough. You'll need it for Turgor.

I assume you're ascending (choosing) Ava? If not, you probably didn't need to fill all her hearts!

In terms of the Nameless Sister, don't underestimate the difficulty of that ending. It is very, very hard and you need multiple gardens FILLED with green and gold. Remember, you need to fill all her hearts and reach Turgor twice to save her.

PostPosted: 19 Aug 2012, 14:14 

12 Aug 2012, 16:07

Quote:
It sounds like you're doing good! Just make sure you have enough Colour sitting around your gardens for once you get Breakthrough. You'll need it for Turgor.

I assume you're ascending (choosing) Ava? If not, you probably didn't need to fill all her hearts!

In terms of the Nameless Sister, don't underestimate the difficulty of that ending. It is very, very hard and you need multiple gardens FILLED with green and gold. Remember, you need to fill all her hearts and reach Turgor twice to save her.
Yes it must be very difficult! And I don't know if the time is enough. Anyway I have a long way to go. Let's reach cycle 30 first and then I will create a separate save file especially for experimenting in saving nameless Sister.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable