[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 583: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 639: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Ice-Pick Lodge forums • The Void Artbook! (Updated with Poems, Prayers and Quotes)
It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 11:24
PostPosted: 06 Sep 2012, 08:13 

06 Sep 2012, 07:40

UPDATE: I've spent some time on this, and I think its looking a lot better than it was previously. I've added transcripts of all the ending poems, the brothers prayer's to colours and quotes for all the brothers and sisters, as well as in game screenshots of the chambers and brothers to match thier concept art. It comes to about 170 pages all up now. :)

Heres the link if anyone is interested:

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0Bx9l0v ... TB2VzdPY1U

Its best viewed downloaded in acrobat reader with the 'View > Page Display > Two Page View' toggled on (will make all the title pages and page numbers line up correctly).

If anyone does take a look, let me know what you think, and whether there are any things you'd recommend changing/improving.

Thanks!

END UPDATE

Last edited by Shaun2406 on 05 Oct 2012, 09:00, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: 07 Sep 2012, 09:13 
In Turgor!

01 Sep 2008, 06:09

Looks very good.

This is something the IPL could do to get some extra cash. Establish a store on their page and print these art books on demand. I'm sure they would attrack some people as the art work is gorgeous.

What do you think NorD?

PostPosted: 07 Sep 2012, 15:08 

Thanks! :D

Yeah, I for one would definitely buy a properly done printed artbook for the Void, it would be awesome.

In any case, I've made a few minor changes to the proto-artbook above:

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0Bx9l0v ... FQ4VTB0MWs

Text colour is now white (it seems less gaudy than the orange did),

Page numbers and a contents page now exist, sections have been re-ordered

I've added quotes in for the 'The Void', 'Doppelganger', 'The Sisters' and 'Death' pages (all of which are from Death's dialogue as I'm still early in the game in this runthrough) and haven't really met anyone else yet (so all are subject to change)

I plan at this point to expand the sections on all the sisters (and probably brothers) with a quote, the relevant poem from the ending, and work their favourite colours into the page somehow (I'm not sure) as well as integrate artwork for each of their chambers (though this may be better of under its own sub section? I don't know).

PostPosted: 05 Oct 2012, 09:01 

OK, changed fair bit of stuff now. Its come a pretty long way from the last version I'd uploaded here. Links in the OP.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable