[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 583: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 639: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Ice-Pick Lodge forums • I'm a Little Confused - How Do I Fill Up a Sister's Heart?
It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 22:07
PostPosted: 12 Jan 2014, 04:05 

12 Jan 2014, 03:59

Hey. In quite new to IPL. After recently loving Pathologic I thought I'd give this a try.

I've killed the enemies in the early world and Death said I have to fill up 2 of her hearts. How do I do this? Do I go to her and spread colour over her as I do to talk to her, or do I fill up that heart on my leg I just got given?

PostPosted: 12 Jan 2014, 16:03 

14 Nov 2012, 13:04

Quote:
Hey. In quite new to IPL. After recently loving Pathologic I thought I'd give this a try.

I've killed the enemies in the early world and Death said I have to fill up 2 of her hearts. How do I do this? Do I go to her and spread colour over her as I do to talk to her, or do I fill up that heart on my leg I just got given?
Welcome to the forums :)
For filling sister's hearts you have to use either one of her two signature colours. For Death they are Emerald and Gold so make sure you have plenty of them in your palette (left side of screen). It is also a good idea to fill one or two of your hearts with Gold because that increases the "profit" - sister's heart gets a little more drops than you actually give her.
To fill the hearts, you have to touch the sister with colour as if you want to talk to her and a screen with her sitting in the middle should open up, possibly after some talking. Then you have to activate drawing and draw the Donor glyph with Gold or Emerald using as many drops as you want to give her. If you do it right, the sister does a short dance cutscene. In the bottom left corner, you can see how many drops you have given her on the red gauge. If I remember correctly, you have to give her 100 drops to open 1st heart and 200 to open second.
If you have trouble drawing Donor, check posts here since it seems to be a common problem.

PostPosted: 12 Jan 2014, 19:39 

Ok that's an excellent response. Thank you very much. :)

Yes, I was having trouble drawing the donor glyph in the forest when planting trees.

Does it matter what combination of gold and emerald I use? If I need 100 points worth to fill up her heart, say, does it have to be 50 gold and 50 emerald or can it be any combination?

PostPosted: 12 Jan 2014, 19:51 

14 Nov 2012, 13:04

Glad to help you ;)
Quote:
Does it matter what combination of gold and emerald I use? If I need 100 points worth to fill up her heart, say, does it have to be 50 gold and 50 emerald or can it be any combination?
It could be any combination of the two colours (including giving her 100 drops of only one of them).

PostPosted: 12 Jan 2014, 21:32 

Ok brilliant thanks! :)

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable