[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 583: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 639: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Ice-Pick Lodge forums • Broken soundtrack disc ;_;
It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 21:26
PostPosted: 13 Jan 2016, 19:02 

13 Jan 2016, 18:47

So I bought the release edition of Tension (Polish) from an auction site especially for the soundtrack disc.
Now I know there was an official torrent with all (most?) music files with the addition of the prayers and poems, but I am especially fond of my native version.
My disc only has 11 files and all of them contain only 44 KB of data. WTF?

Can anyone help me with finding of the PL version of poems? Maybe extracting the VFS files? I can provide pics of my game instruction if you think I am some kind of buccaneer. :)

Edits for style.

PostPosted: 20 Feb 2016, 14:15 

13 Jan 2016, 18:47

So I've managed to extract those files, the 44KB label was misleading, though the soundtrack disc is somehow poor compared to the English release (11 tracks only), probably because it got an update, and most sadly it didn't contain any of spoken lines.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable