[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 583: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 639: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Ice-Pick Lodge forums • Mining quest, not ATI related
It is currently 29 Mar 2024, 14:04
PostPosted: 30 Oct 2009, 10:43 

18 May 2008, 19:35

I've been enjoying the hell out of this game but I'm stuck and it's driving me nuts. I can NOT find the third vein of color in the bastion mine. The first two are generally pretty close to the starting point, or if not one is there and one is a bit of the way down the right hand path. The final one eludes me despite the fact that I've crawled all over the area several times to find it. HALP!

PostPosted: 30 Oct 2009, 11:05 

20 Jan 2007, 19:47

It's difficult to help on this one. Some of those veins of Colour can be damn tricky to find. Also, they can be pretty much anywhere, including *on the floor.* So check underneath your feet. Also check on the long slope at the back, particularly alongside the hand-rails. Check up high as well. It will be there, somewhere.

PostPosted: 30 Oct 2009, 11:19 

Thanks for the tips anyway. I'll start looking on the floors now too.

PostPosted: 30 Oct 2009, 11:31 
Старый Добрый Эль

03 Apr 2005, 20:32

As a last resort —
Enable console by editing game\data\config.xml : add <Console/> after <FullScreen/>.
In game, activate the console with "~", then write the following command:
'show_physics 1 - look at the opened veins to see what to look for.

---- Alexander Pope

PostPosted: 30 Oct 2009, 12:14 

Thanks LxR. I figured out my problem. The blue was difficult for me to see against some of the rock faces. With a bit of the use of the cheat method you told me I developed an eye for it and safely turned it back off.

PostPosted: 30 Oct 2009, 12:16 
Старый Добрый Эль

03 Apr 2005, 20:32

You're welcome!

---- Alexander Pope

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable