[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 583: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 639: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Ice-Pick Lodge forums • activation help for the void
It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 23:25
PostPosted: 24 Dec 2012, 17:01 

24 Dec 2012, 16:29

I have the void d2d version. About a year ago direct2drive was taken over by gamefly when that happened all the games I had with direct2drive became unavailable while gamefly was migrating the direct2drive system for the games into the gamefly system. About 3 weeks ago the void became available on gamefly 10 months after gamefly had taken over direct2drive. I tried to activate my game but the activation on the game client fails as it says:
Attention!

• The number of activations allowed by your Serial Number is exceeded. Please contact the product publisher.
. I have only activated this game twice. I am looking for help. I spoke to a gamefly customer service rep and I was told that gamefly dose not handle the activations for this game and to contact icepick using this email: mail@ice-pick.com with no replay I also tried to activated via email using this email: support@nd.ru I also tried the activation website http://proactive.star-force.com/2.0/userinfo.php. I have not found a link to icepick customer service. I have sent over 12 email for help. So I am putting this here in hopes that I can maybe get help. Maybe this will somehow make it to at icepick that will help me.

PostPosted: 20 Apr 2013, 04:33 

30 Jan 2010, 00:43

I've got the same problem and tried the same things. Any hope of getting activation support here?

PostPosted: 22 Apr 2013, 23:17 

24 Dec 2012, 16:29

The answer that I got after emailing other email addresses given to by by the first two emails is that They cant help me as they don't handles the activations for d2d/game fly they also don't know who dose.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable