[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 583: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 639: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Ice-Pick Lodge forums • Easter eggs - Page 2
It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 13:56
 Post subject: Re: Easter eggs
PostPosted: 03 Nov 2009, 10:51 

22 Feb 2009, 20:43

The broken muck covered one got a good laugh out of me and my roomate

PostPosted: 03 Nov 2009, 19:17 

27 May 2009, 21:59

Looks like the people of IPL are portal fans :mrgreen:
By the way. Where can you find that Companion Cube?

PostPosted: 11 Nov 2009, 01:40 

10 Nov 2009, 19:00

Just where is that cube?? :)

PostPosted: 11 Nov 2009, 15:31 

06 Nov 2009, 13:44

Quote:
Just where is that cube?? :)
Search on Uta's realm. :P You'll have to jump a lot to get to it.

PostPosted: 11 Nov 2009, 16:09 

29 Aug 2004, 16:52

Well, the whole cube is in some other place. Perhaps, Ire's location will give you a hint as to how to get the cube (but only a part is actually at her place)

PostPosted: 11 Nov 2009, 16:50 

10 Nov 2009, 19:00

Jump... maybe using magnet would be better? :roll:

PostPosted: 11 Nov 2009, 18:21 

21 May 2008, 16:59

Does it list the easter eggs you've found somewhere? Credits.txt has a string for every one of them but I didn't see them in the actual credits

Anyway, I found Kaelte's Corner, Companion Cube, Bench, Inner Chamber, Patriarch Figment, The LxR's avatar, Piano, IPL Doll and Companion Cube remains

PostPosted: 19 Nov 2009, 00:43 

19 Nov 2009, 00:37

I found a pot garden in a bathtub last night. Does that count? ^_^

PostPosted: 19 Nov 2009, 01:30 
In Turgor!

01 Sep 2008, 06:09

Quote:
I found a pot garden in a bathtub last night. Does that count? ^_^

Yes it does :D

PostPosted: 27 Jan 2013, 09:09 

27 Jan 2013, 03:30

I should probably not revive this topic... but what the hey. I'm curious and I might as well ask.

I peeked a bit into part of the game's code, and found that there's 17 strings that list what eggs players have found. A couple of them are vague (but I have a guess as to what one of them is referencing), but every single other one has already been outright divulged somewhere (at least, in English). But obviously those 17 strings don't really add up to the 25-26 Easter Eggs alluded to here... Unless you try to divide some of 'em up (I.e.- 2 broken companion cube locations counting as two separate eggs, 4 benches, 3 bottles, 10 paintings)... Though counting all the known ones apparently results in 22 without counting separate appearances as different eggs.

My curiosity, born from peeking into files I probably shouldn't have: What is nanobread, and where would one find it in The Void?

For the sake of convenience, here's a list of the Eggs already spoiled in this topic:

1. Kaelte
  2. Piano
  3. Patriarch Figment
  4. Companion Cube Piece
  5. Companion Cube
  6. Pathologic Sandbox
  7. Bench
  8. Cherub-Fairy-Baby in a Bottle Painting
  9. Stuffed Ice-Pick Doll
  10. Pathologic Bathtub Garden

There's 12 additional ones in barkera's Walkthrough, not counting repeat locations for eggs separately, if you'd like to either spoil the 'hunt' fully or confirm if someone considers your discoveries to be eggs.

So... That still leaves 3-4 undiscovered eggs, counting nanobread (whatever it is) as undiscovered. So that'd be 2-3...
1-2 if you count the Piano as 2 Easter Eggs...
0-1 if you count Dante's Divine Comedy book cover and content separately...
0 if it's a voice within a dream.

Edit: Console claims I made a gesture_firewall when I was painting books with vertical lines, haha. I freaked out and thought I discovered an egg... Not that I know what the gesture_firewall was, though.
Edit: Uh... Is the Memory garden's grass going Printer Test on me an Easter Egg? Screenshot.
Edit: Do the papers and paintings hung up in Yani's House and Ole's Cradle count as eggs for being concept drafts, art, and mostly William Turner works? Though I don't recognize three of the paintings in Ole's Cradle as Turner's...

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable