[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 583: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 639: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Ice-Pick Lodge forums • The poeple want FAN_STUFF *muahaha*
It is currently 08 May 2024, 10:37
PostPosted: 02 Sep 2009, 10:11 

02 Sep 2009, 03:16

Is there any?

T-Shirts, Posters, Wallpapers for my beloved desktop, maybe a small bottle filled with lympha... :roll:

If yes, please!

If no, pleeeaaaaaseeeee!

And now - i go to sleep.
(for real)
(not kidding)

(i mean it!)

(Seriously!)

PostPosted: 02 Sep 2009, 11:59 
Старый Добрый Эль

03 Apr 2005, 20:32

Now that I think of it...
I have some T-shirts left, but I myself don't like their quality - the print is a bit colourless for a game like this. :) Also, I have some posters and calendars from the Russian gift editions.
I'll send some photos of the stuff, if you're interested. It's unofficial though :)

---- Alexander Pope

PostPosted: 02 Sep 2009, 14:28 

15 Jan 2009, 05:16

Actually, I'd really like some high-rez wallpapers too if possible. This game has amazing artwork, and I'd love to see some in the 1600x900 and above range.

PostPosted: 02 Sep 2009, 15:40 
Старый Добрый Эль

03 Apr 2005, 20:32

Quote:
Actually, I'd really like some high-rez wallpapers too if possible. This game has amazing artwork, and I'd love to see some in the 1600x900 and above range.
Try looking for a torrent of the Russian bonus disk - it has ALL the concept art in print quality. :)

---- Alexander Pope

PostPosted: 02 Sep 2009, 15:53 
In Turgor!

01 Sep 2008, 06:09

Quote:
Quote:
Try looking for a torrent of the Russian bonus disk - it has ALL the concept art in print quality. :)
http://www.giantbomb.com/the-void/61-25 ... 52-124455/

:twisted:

PostPosted: 03 Sep 2009, 01:51 

22 Aug 2009, 02:01

A t-shirt would be the thing I was most interested in personally (only because I already have the soundtrack from the Russian version :P), but I like collecting game shirts to use as sleeping gear anyhow. Pictures of any of the stuff would be neat, if you want to share. :D

(The concept art is absolutely amazing by the way ;))

PostPosted: 08 Sep 2009, 17:59 

15 Jan 2009, 05:16

Quote:
Quote:
I didn't mean I literally want the concept art, while it looks good. I meant the game has great art direction, and high-rez screenshots of brothers, sisters' chambers, or even shots staged by developers or just somebody with photoshop and free time would look great on my desktop. I guess I have to wait and the get the game to take screenshots myself. (by the way, is there a dedicated screenshot button in this game, or does Print Scrn work?) Unless that torrent has those as well, in which case I'll make wit da downloadin'.

PostPosted: 08 Sep 2009, 18:13 
In Turgor!

01 Sep 2008, 06:09

There are some high res screen shoots in the bonus CD IIRC.

If not, you can use some of mine in the giant bomb site (if they keep the original size).

Still, nothing beats Ire's Garden :D

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable