[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 583: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 639: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Ice-Pick Lodge forums • TOO HARD? The Void cheats here! - Page 4
It is currently 19 Mar 2024, 08:26
PostPosted: 26 Jun 2010, 02:55 

26 Jun 2010, 01:59

I'm using the "º\ª" key thats left from the "1!|" key.
The keyboard config is ES (Español) because I'm from Argentina. I didn't suspect from the keyboard config because in other games, suchs as Neverwinter nights 2 or CS:S, the console is mapped to the same key and works just fine.
Do you think thats the problem?

EDIT>Guess what... it was the keyboard config after all!! Thanks a lot, got it working.

PostPosted: 26 Jun 2010, 11:18 

20 Jan 2007, 19:47

\o/ Glad you got it working :D

PostPosted: 14 Mar 2011, 16:39 

14 Mar 2011, 15:19

Quote:
Edit: it did not respect the spaces from the left margin. The 1st and 3rd attemp were respecting the spaces, the 2nd and 4th were just pasted next to the left margin.
hehe, so which one is the correct one?

PostPosted: 11 Apr 2011, 04:43 

11 Apr 2011, 03:34

Thanks for the cheats. I did want to hear all the lines of all sisters, but I honestly didn't feel like playing the whole game several times over for it. So the talk_girl and "give color" cheats were a big help.

Oh one more thng. The list of sister names is not complete. The so called "nameless sister" (the first one that talks to you) is not on the list. I was unsure if she is "immune" to the cheats, then I tried random names like "nameless" etc. before I realized its just simply "sister".

So, here is the updated version of the sister names list:

sister_name:
ava
aya
echo
eli
ima
ire
ole
una
uta
yani
sister

P.S
I have the polish version and the "/final self" command crashes the game. So does the "/final both" one. Anyone know why is that?

PostPosted: 09 Oct 2011, 13:49 

20 Jan 2007, 19:47

(The following is a post by Halfgild Wynac, originally found here).

Fly mode doesn't exist. You may, to a certain extent, emulate it by using "main" script instead of "game". This part of your config.xml may look like this:
Code:
<Variables>
<Var name ="Scene" value ="park/lemnamod" />
  <Var name ="Mode" value ="fly" />
  <Var name ="Hunter_" value ="kolesnik" />
  <Var name ="fast_start" value ="0" />
  <VAr name = "log_gestures" value = "0" />
  </Variables>
  <Actions>
    <refer filename="actions.xml" />
  </Actions>
  <Script>
    <Init name="main" />
    <Defines>
      <Define name="DEBUG" />
      <Define name="TRACE" />
    </Defines>
    <AssertOnError_ />
  </Script>
Here, <Init name="main" /> is script, and here are the variables that you must have for it to run:
Quote:
<Var name ="Scene" value ="park/lemnamod" />
<Var name ="Mode" value ="fly" />
"Scene" is a scene's name in /data/Scenes/ folder, and "mode" is either "walk" or "fly". Note that "main" is quite and old script for simple scene browsing, so some scene may fail to load, and no matter what scene you chose, animated objects won't appear there. No mouse smoothing as well.
There is a no-headbobbing patch here: http://www.tension-game.com/files/The-V ... bbing).zip. Headbobbing is an animation, and I simply found where it is played in player.sc, and made its intensity zero.

You can generate colour by using "/add_al COLOUR AMOUNT" and "/add_fl COLOUR AMOUNT". For example:
Code:
/add_al 5 120
/add_fl 0 37
The first command adds 120 drops of Emerald (5) to your Palette (active lympha).
The second one adds 37 drops of Silver (0) to your Memory (free lympha).
Colour numbers are from 0 to 6 and correspond to their order in your palette, top to bottom: 0...6 silver, amarant, amber, azure, violet, emerald, gold.

You can add hearts by "/open_zone ZONE_NUMBER" command, for instance
Code:
/open_zone 9
This command adds heart No.9, which is Wasp.
The list of the hearts:
0 Vampire
1 Ordalia
2 Bait
3 Magnet
4 Donor
5 Breakthrough
6 Repulse
7 Extract
8 Sentinel
9 Wasp
10 Expose
11 Ritual
12 Hawk
13 Owl
14 Tumbleweed
15 Hysteric
16 Shell
17 Torch
18 Haste
19 Web
20 Sleeper
The order is the same as the order they appear in the journal when all your hearts are opened.

You may use command "/turgor" to reach turgor immediately or "/stronger" to get some hearts and lympha, so that one can quickly demonstrate some fighting/mining/gardening gameplay without making it obvious that you are cheating ("/turgor" is a powerful command, but too radical for most part of the game). At least, that's what I made the command for.
More exactly, you get Sentinel, Wasp, Bait, Donor, Tumbleweed, Hysteric, Shell, Torch, Sleeper, each of them full. Also you'll end up with 80 lympha of each color both in your Memory and in the Palette.
Code:
/openall
Unlocks all map.
Quote:
/go MAP_NUMBER
Teleports you to a chamber with the numer you entered.
1: Fireflies 2: Sister 3: Fog, 4: Pharynx
5-8: DELETED
9: Uta, 10:Ava
11: Cave, 12:Heathen, 13: Pangolin, 14: Bastion
15: DELETED
16: Yuna
17: Twist
18: Ire, 19:Eli
20: Lemna
21: Ima
22: Moorage, 23: The Wall, 24: Hump
25: Yani
26: Worm, 27: Darkness
28: Ole
29: Bridge, 30: Hull, 31: Memory
32: Hunter standard talking level (Scenes/arena/talkloc.s, isn't really used as a gameplay location anymore)
33: Adit
34-40: Hunter standard talking level (the same as 32)
Code:
/surface_exit NUMBER
Used with a number 0 to 2, plays a Surface dream sequence (the first, second or third one).
Code:
/final NAME
Plays an ending sequence. "Name" must be from the following list:
sister, ava, uta, una, ire, ima, eli, yani, ole, echo, aya
Void's death sequence is NOT played.
Code:
/end
send you to the final Adit-themed hero's obscura. Draw the Breakthrough glyph ("W") to see the ending. You'll be shown hero's ascension, then Void's death cutscene, then a poem at the surface. Note that if you want this to look realistic, you'd better use "/turgor" command first.
Code:
/void
shows void death cutscene only
Code:
/sister_die
Nameless Sister dies
Code:
/respawn_sister
Nameless Sister comes back to life
Code:
/kill_mongol
Shows an non-existent cutscene "Montgolfiere descends to the Nightmare"
Code:
/hunter_demo NAME
Shows a cutsene of a Brother coming to the Void. NAME is a working name of a hunter: lattice, kolesnik, ironclad, dudochnik/piper, driller, mongolfier, hole, caterpillar, stiltman, whaler
Code:
/hunter_demo twin
Shows the worst ending (is realised if the player just waits for the 35th cycle to end).
Code:
/giveall
opens all hearts and sets your lympha stocks to 200 of each colour (both in the Memory and Palette). Doesn't fill your hearts.
Code:
/level_camera SCENE ANIM_SET ANIMATION
plays camera ANIMATION from ANIMATION SET (.ase file in data/Animations) in SCENE. For example
/level_camera "park/branches.xml" game_start game_start
here "branches.xml" is a descriptor file of Pangolin's reservation scene, the animation set is "game_start.ase", and an animation's name is "game_start" (the name coincides with the ASE's name, but in general it is not the case: it might have been "camera1", "longshot_cameraB_fast" or "gamestart_cam_2")
You cannot edit animations, however, if you open an .ase file with a text editor, you will easiliy see animation names among other symbols.

PostPosted: 11 Dec 2011, 20:37 

11 Dec 2011, 20:21

For those who are having problems on activating the Ingame Console:
1. Open Computer
2. Search 'The Void'
3. Once the results appear, click the 'game' folder
4. When the folder is opened, search 'Config'
5. Open 'Config' (not config.xml) with Notepad
6. Type <Console\> under <Fullscreen\>

PostPosted: 12 Dec 2011, 12:56 

11 Dec 2011, 20:21

Help please?
I wrote the lympha cheat add_fl(2) (100) but it doesn't work. It says 'Broadcast add_fl(2) (100)'
What am I doing wrong?

Edit: I got the correct way! /add_fl 2 100. Isn't it?

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable