[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 583: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 639: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Ice-Pick Lodge forums • TOO HARD? The Void cheats here! - Page 3
It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 14:27
PostPosted: 02 Feb 2010, 23:05 
Старый Добрый Эль

03 Apr 2005, 20:32

New version of cheats with comments by Ausonius added!

---- Alexander Pope

PostPosted: 05 Feb 2010, 03:28 

20 Jan 2007, 19:47

Brilliant work Ausonius! :D I think you deserve an extra heart.

PostPosted: 05 Feb 2010, 04:06 

15 Jan 2010, 03:06

Thanks!
A new heart would be great! I think I f***ed mine up whilst injecting myself with mercury (Silver is my fav :P).
Now all I need is some more info on the console interface itself to put my OCD at ease ;) (/me winks at IPL's devs)

Regards!

PostPosted: 05 Feb 2010, 04:57 
Старый Добрый Эль

* IPL devs try to wink, but since it's five in the morning, my eyes fail to open and I fall asleep on the keybsfsdjifdjgifjg.... *

---- Alexander Pope

PostPosted: 06 Feb 2010, 13:33 

06 Feb 2010, 13:29

Hi, i really love this game, but i played for so long but im barely getting anywhere. the brothers are just being annoying and ruining my gardens...
for these cheats, i dont understand how to do the first part, can someone explain please?

To activate the ingame console, you need to open the "game\data" folder and edit config.xml. Find the line containing: <FullScreen/>. Below it type: <Console/>. Save, then launch the game.

what and where is the game\data folder for starters?

PostPosted: 06 Feb 2010, 14:25 

Quote:
what and where is the game\data folder for starters?
The folder "game" is where your game is installed, it should itself contain two folders: "bin" and "data", the readme.txt file and the uninstaller.
You can find out what "game" is by looking at the shortcuts created by the game (right click, "Properties...", look for "Target" or something to that effect), that should help you determine the "game" folder, "game\data" is just the "data" folder inside "game".

Hope that helped.

Regards.

PostPosted: 06 Feb 2010, 22:22 

06 Feb 2010, 13:29

thanks man

PostPosted: 07 Feb 2010, 02:52 

Quote:
thanks man
No problem ;)

PostPosted: 17 Mar 2010, 11:34 

17 Mar 2010, 11:29

ok guys maybe im just tired but can some one help me because i think im typing this in corretly but who knows, deffinatly not me

/add_fl_0_110_+

and it says broadcast all but it only worked the first time i put it in and ive turned of the game and reloaded and the cheat isnt working anymore plz help { masters plz help}

PostPosted: 17 Mar 2010, 16:49 

29 Aug 2004, 16:52

Quote:
ok guys maybe im just tired but can some one help me because i think im typing this in corretly but who knows, deffinatly not me

/add_fl_0_110_+

and it says broadcast all but it only worked the first time i put it in and ive turned of the game and reloaded and the cheat isnt working anymore plz help { masters plz help}
The correct way is
Code:
/add_fl 0 110

PostPosted: 18 Mar 2010, 06:35 

17 Mar 2010, 11:29

thankyou

PostPosted: 07 Apr 2010, 20:13 

02 Nov 2009, 00:42

Purchased this game on steam to give it another shot. Does activating the console work in the same way on the steam version?

PostPosted: 07 Apr 2010, 21:52 
Старый Добрый Эль

Yep, exactly the same way. :)
If you have any trouble, just ask.

---- Alexander Pope

PostPosted: 07 Apr 2010, 22:54 

god damn it, same problem as a couple months ago. Anyone gotten then console the show up with a swedish keyboard? pretty sure that's the issue since I've reinstalled windows and stuff since the last time

Not that I want to skip through the game or anything, I just really want the option to refill some color incase I get stuck, or fondled by a brother

PostPosted: 08 Apr 2010, 01:25 
Старый Добрый Эль

The algorithm in non-standard keyboards is finding your tildle (~) key - if it' located elsewhere. Or you can try to switch the keyboard layout when in the game, and try to use the English ~, which is right under the Esc key.

---- Alexander Pope

PostPosted: 08 Apr 2010, 02:55 

the ~ key involves alt graph and doesn't seem work. But, changing the default keyboard to English did the trick. No idea why I didn't think of that before. My solutions to previous games have involved forcing them into window mode to successfully change keyboard layout. When all I really had to do is change the default one. meh

PostPosted: 08 Apr 2010, 03:03 

06 Mar 2010, 08:03

Quote:
the ~ key involves alt graph and doesn't seem work. But, changing the default keyboard to English did the trick. No idea why I didn't think of that before. My solutions to previous games have involved forcing them into window mode to successfully change keyboard layout. When all I really had to do is change the default one. meh
Alas I was not so lucky - tried switching to UK and US keyboard as default on my Windows 7 PC (RAzer Tarantula keyb)

PostPosted: 08 Apr 2010, 04:03 

Quote:
Quote:
Alas I was not so lucky - tried switching to UK and US keyboard as default on my Windows 7 PC (RAzer Tarantula keyb)
do your settings look like this?
http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/8141/84899906.png

I really can't see what else could be the problem, it should start with the english keyboard. Double check the other stuff perhaps?

Not really sure how much these newer keyboards make a difference in this though, since I always use some unnamed cheap thing.

PostPosted: 08 Apr 2010, 04:26 

06 Mar 2010, 08:03

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
do your settings look like this?
http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/8141/84899906.png

I really can't see what else could be the problem, it should start with the english keyboard. Double check the other stuff perhaps?

Not really sure how much these newer keyboards make a difference in this though, since I always use some unnamed cheap thing.
Yes, except it says English United Kingdom - which is what I originally installed when I set up Windows 7. Have tried changing both to US too. Will try again tonight, after work.

PostPosted: 31 May 2010, 15:05 

30 Jun 2009, 15:27

On a Danish keyboard you bring the console forth by pressing "Æ".

PostPosted: 14 Jun 2010, 21:36 

14 Jun 2010, 21:30

hello..i've tried to do everything but my cheats dont work..i posted pic so you can see everythin i typed and everything is invaliid so can some1 help me..thx in advance

Attachments:
pic1.png
pic1.png [ 49.05 KiB | Viewed 35718 times ]
PostPosted: 14 Jun 2010, 22:29 

29 Aug 2004, 16:52

Use slash instead of backslash.

PostPosted: 14 Jun 2010, 22:42 

14 Jun 2010, 21:30

thanx :D

PostPosted: 26 Jun 2010, 02:03 

26 Jun 2010, 01:59

Hello there. Weird though nice game!

Can't seem to make the cheats work.
Here's a copy of my config file up to the console line, so I can show you how many combinations I've tried and yet failed..
1st
<?xml version="1.0" ?>
<Config>
<Fullscreen />
<Console/>
2nd
<?xml version="1.0" ?>
<Config>
<Fullscreen />
<Console/>
3rd
<?xml version="1.0" ?>
<Config>
<Fullscreen />
<Console />
4th
<?xml version="1.0" ?>
<Config>
<Fullscreen />
<Console />

and this is the full config file.
<?xml version="1.0" ?>
<Config>
<Fullscreen />
<Console/>
<Settings Filename="settings.xml" />
<Engine>
<Alias String="'" Value="setvar" />
<Alias String="/" Value="broadcast" />
</Engine>
<Renderer>
<refer filename="rcfg.xml" />
</Renderer>
<Sound>
<refer filename="scfg.xml" />
</Sound>
<FS>
<refer filename="fsystems.xml" />
</FS>
<Editor>
<Import MinSize="1e-8" MinArea="1e-8" />
</Editor>
<Variables>
</Variables>
<Actions>
<refer filename="actions.xml" />
</Actions>
<Script>
<Init name="game" />
</Script>
</Config>

Thanks in advance!
Lucas.

Edit: it did not respect the spaces from the left margin. The 1st and 3rd attemp were respecting the spaces, the 2nd and 4th were just pasted next to the left margin.

PostPosted: 26 Jun 2010, 02:43 

20 Jan 2007, 19:47

Garay:
It doesn't look like there's anything wrong with your config file.
What key are you pressing in-game to activate the console?
And what country settings are you using for your keyboard?

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable