[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 583: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 639: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Ice-Pick Lodge forums • TOO HARD? The Void cheats here! - Page 2
It is currently 29 Mar 2024, 01:32
PostPosted: 20 Dec 2009, 18:46 

20 Dec 2009, 18:44

Hi! when I tried to modify the config.xml, I can't save changes cuz it says "acced denied"
What can I do? :cry:

PostPosted: 20 Dec 2009, 19:47 
Старый Добрый Эль

03 Apr 2005, 20:32

Maybe you have the game launched at the same time? There should be no reason for the file to be locked.

---- Alexander Pope

PostPosted: 22 Dec 2009, 07:55 

22 Dec 2009, 07:53

deathtank...copy the file and paste it in a different folder, edit it and then replace the original.

PostPosted: 24 Dec 2009, 22:40 

20 Dec 2009, 18:44

it worked! thx man! :D

PostPosted: 02 Jan 2010, 07:57 

02 Jan 2010, 07:55

Quote:
Tension (Turgor) cheats.
To activate the ingame console, you need to open the “game\data” folder and edit config.xml. Find the line containing: <FullScreen/>. Below it type: <Console/>. Save, then launch the game.
I dont have this <Fullscreen/> in my file.....

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" ?>
<Config>
  <Fullscreen />
  <Settings Filename="settings.xml" />
  <Engine>
    <Alias String="'" Value="setvar" />
    <Alias String="/" Value="broadcast" />
  </Engine>
  <Renderer>
    <refer filename="rcfg.xml" />
  </Renderer>
  <Sound>
    <refer filename="scfg.xml" />
  </Sound>
  <FS>
    <refer filename="fsystems.xml" />
  </FS>
  <Editor>
    <Import MinSize="1e-8" MinArea="1e-8" />
  </Editor>
  <Variables>
  </Variables>
  <Actions>
    <refer filename="actions.xml" />
  </Actions>
  <Script>
    <Init name="game" />
  </Script>
</Config>
Anyone help?

PostPosted: 02 Jan 2010, 10:32 

29 Dec 2009, 11:00

Try the third line from the top. It has an extra space in it, but it is the same.

PostPosted: 02 Jan 2010, 12:01 

02 Jan 2010, 07:55

LOL wow i ididnt even see that.... lol thanks

PostPosted: 02 Jan 2010, 15:38 

18 Feb 2009, 23:57

i wanted to ask, is there any cheat allowing you to fly/move freely in chambers? Something like noclip or stuff, but there is no need to walk trough walls.

PostPosted: 09 Jan 2010, 10:09 

06 Jan 2010, 03:55

I too was wondering about a noclip command. I'd like to make some artsy backgrounds for my mac based on some of the cooler locations, but am very limited to the player's perspective.

I mean, you can't even crouch!

PostPosted: 09 Jan 2010, 16:00 

29 Aug 2004, 16:52

No, the game doesn't allow this.
To fly you need to run the game in "main" mode. Change the script from "game" to "main" in config.xml, and add the two variables: "Mode" (= "fly" or "walk") and "Scene" (= scene you are would like to look at, for example "arena/huntertalk_c")

This way:
Code:
  <Variables>
	<Var name ="fast_start" value ="0" />
	<Var name ="Mode" value ="fly" />
	<Var name ="Scene" value ="arena/huntertalk_C" />
  </Variables>
Note that this is quite an old script for running the scenes. Animated objects won't be displayed there, and you cannot do anything, only walk/fly around.

PostPosted: 09 Jan 2010, 18:19 

So things like characters won't be displayed? Is there a way to spawn them?

PostPosted: 09 Jan 2010, 18:35 

No, there is not. Either you use full script for game to run as usual or this simplified script to view the scenes.

PostPosted: 10 Jan 2010, 21:19 

But.. but..awww maaan!

Oh well.. Guess none of my dreams will come true now.

:P

PostPosted: 11 Jan 2010, 02:47 

03 Dec 2009, 02:38

It could be handy for Jackal's Sister Videos, for getting unusual perspectives.

PostPosted: 20 Jan 2010, 19:28 

21 Dec 2009, 22:33

Thank you for tips Halfgild Wynac.

PostPosted: 20 Jan 2010, 23:05 

20 Jan 2010, 22:59

I think I'm doing something wrong while using /final cheat. For example, when I try:

/final ava

it says:

world:final started. But I can't watch the ending. Can somebody please help?

PostPosted: 21 Jan 2010, 00:59 

Quote:
when I try:
/final ava
it says:
world:final started. But I can't watch the ending. Can somebody please help?
Use it while on the map of the Void.

PostPosted: 25 Jan 2010, 23:56 

20 Jan 2010, 22:59

Thank you.

PostPosted: 26 Jan 2010, 16:00 

25 Jan 2010, 20:51

Bleh, I accidentally gave myself too much Lympha, and then glitched the game. If you have some colour in your hearts, and then go above the 300 maximum for the colour, and try to put the colour from your heart back into the memory, it adds all the colour in memory above the 300 maximum into the heart. So if you gave yourself 10000 Emerald, and had 10300/300 in your memory, put some in a heart and you'll get 10000 in that heart, with 300 left in your memory.

Do it with too many hearts, and the game reaches beyond the max number it can handle and glitches into the negative, one hit, and you die. I can't get rid of so many millions of Lympha, so I'm stuck. >.<

ImageImage
ImageImageImage

Was kinda funny though. :P

PostPosted: 26 Jan 2010, 16:42 

You can always give yourself a negative amount of lympha. For example:
Code:
/add_fl 3 -50000
is gonna give you negative 50 thousand drops of Azure.

PostPosted: 26 Jan 2010, 16:45 

25 Jan 2010, 20:51

Quote:
You can always give yourself a negative amount of lympha. For example:
Code:
/add_fl 3 -50000
is gonna give you negative 50 thousand drops of Azure.
A-HA! That worked great, thanks muchly.

On another note, how does /final both work? I can't specify the names the 2 I was to send, and the game gets stuck at the end of the load screen after running /final both, with a bunch of errors in console.

PostPosted: 26 Jan 2010, 17:22 

Quote:
On another note, how does /final both work? I can't specify the names the 2 I was to send, and the game gets stuck at the end of the load screen after running /final both, with a bunch of errors in console.
It is not supposed to work in 2009 release. This final was only in the original game released in 2008, when it was possible to ascend with your chosen Sister. It obviously requires a chosen Sister. First, girl's ending is shown, and then yours. /final both showed your ending, which is the same as usual (/final self), but the poem is different. You may still listen to it on the bonus disc. And in the game's resources (both_final_poem)

PostPosted: 02 Feb 2010, 02:53 

15 Jan 2010, 03:06

Hi there! I have a couple of questions I hope you guru people could answer ;)

1. What is the "/gopt" command supposed to do (I'm having a terrible time trying to figure it out :P)? do we have any list of suitable arguments for it?
2. Are there any other variables (like "stat" and "show_physics") to experiment with?
3. I hand-counted all the chambers in the map and there are exactly 35 of them, but being 5 of the possible destinations for the "/go" command undefined... well, that just doesn't add up :P, are there any chambers which are not accessible through the "/go" command? or is it that those missing chambers are the brother's (since there are only 3 different meeting locations for them one could go along: 35 - 9 "brother chambers" + "the adit" + 3 "meeting locations" = 30, don't know if this makes much sense, I'm in serious need for some sleep here)?
4. Is the console some scripting interpreter of sorts? is there any "console language" one could read about? (just curious about this last one).
[EDIT:]
5. Is there a list of valid scripts for each Brother to be used with the "/talk_hunter <brother> <script>" command?

Regards!

PostPosted: 02 Feb 2010, 03:59 

Quote:
Hi there! I have a couple of questions I hope you guru people could answer ;)
1. What is the "/gopt" command supposed to do (I'm having a terrible time trying to figure it out :P)? do we have any list of suitable arguments for it?
/gopt LOCATION_NUMBER POINT_NAME
Pretty useless if you don't know the name of the point. Most levels have points start and begin ("start" is used by the game when you enter the chamber, and "begin" is used if you are looking at the levels through script main.sc; or the other way round).
Quote:
2. Are there any other variables (like "stat" and "show_physics") to experiment with?
Certainly there are, but it was I who did the overview of the cheats. And I don't know engine variables too well.
Quote:
3. I hand-counted all the chambers in the map and there are exactly 35 of them, but being 5 of the possible destinations for the "/go" command undefined... well, that just doesn't add up :P, are there any chambers which are not accessible through the "/go" command? or is it that those missing chambers are the brother's (since there are only 3 different meeting locations for them one could go along: 35 - 9 "brother chambers" + "the adit" + 3 "meeting locations" = 30, don't know if this makes much sense, I'm in serious need for some sleep here)?
Try for yourself. Some are missing, and the chambers for "talks with Brothers" repeat. You can't get anywhere you want, though, because only the chambers that are/were on the main map are accessible. In essense, the "number of the bubble on the map" is the one used.
Quote:
5. Is there a list of valid scripts for each Brother to be used with the "/talk_hunter <brother> <script>" command?
They are just the names of the sound files, as far as I know. For example, there is the sound named lattice_kill_pangolin#44. So you may use
Code:
/hunter_talk lattice kill_pangolin
Or something like that.

PostPosted: 02 Feb 2010, 04:13 

15 Jan 2010, 03:06

Thanks a lot!
Hmm... where should I look for point names? IPL member's frontal cortex comes to mind :P
I'll try to compile a list of the available scripts per hunter... but maybe tomorrow, I need my beauty sleep now 8)

Regards!

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable