[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 583: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 639: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Ice-Pick Lodge forums • The Void Ending Poems *possible spoilers*
It is currently 20 Apr 2024, 02:13
PostPosted: 24 Nov 2009, 05:24 

24 Nov 2009, 05:15

So, is there anywhere to get a transcription of the English translation of the final poems? I love this game and the imagery is breathtaking, and I would love to have a copy of the final sonnets in English. I've tried transcribing them myself, but some of the words are difficult to work out.

And would I be correct in saying that the proper order of the endings is:

Self
Sister Death
Ava
Uta
Echo
Aya
Eli
Ima
Una
Ire
Yani
Ole

Further, is there a mistake with Eli's final poem? It seems to repeat the first four lines of the sonnet, and that, if I got my metre and enjambment correct, would push the sonnet four lines over?

It would be fantastic to be able to gain an official copy of all the poems in this wonderfully grotesquely beautiful piece of art.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable