[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 583: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 639: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Ice-Pick Lodge forums :: The Void on Steam - Page 2
Ice-Pick Lodge forums
http://forum.ice-pick.com/

The Void on Steam
http://forum.ice-pick.com/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=9265
Page 2 of 2

Author:  The LxR [ 21 Dec 2010, 13:20 ]
Post subject:  Re: The Void on Steam

I already replied in a private message, but in case anyone else wonders - we indeed get only 1 buck from the bundle. :)

Author:  Throdax [ 21 Dec 2010, 13:34 ]
Post subject:  Re: The Void on Steam

Quote:
I already replied in a private message, but in case anyone else wonders - we indeed get only 1 buck from the bundle. :)

I other words, don't buy the bundle! :P

Author:  KabraxisObliv [ 27 Dec 2010, 08:46 ]
Post subject:  Re: The Void on Steam

Quote:
I already replied in a private message, but in case anyone else wonders - we indeed get only 1 buck from the bundle. :)
Could you guys decide if The Void will appear in that bundle? Or was it simply set?
Same thing with all the deals... I wonder if Valve just decides which games go on sale and how much they are off then.
I mean... As a developer I'd be happy to see my game in a deal 'cause usually they sell like hotcakes but only one dollar for The Void? Phew...

Are you allowed to talk about that? :)


Above all I wonder when there'll be first ingame screenshots of Cargo!
Just wanted to mention that... ... :mrgreen:

Author:  Gmr Leon [ 28 May 2011, 01:38 ]
Post subject:  Re: The Void on Steam

Quote:
Oh, I forgot - we get a direct profit from Steam!
I know this is an old post, but since this thread was still up on the front page, thought I'd respond and thank you for this info. I bought another game from another (small?) dev team directly from them out of concern for how much money they would get from the Steam purchase. Good to know either way I would have done it, they would have gotten a direct profit! :D

(By the way, you guys should try setting yourselves up for selling your games independent of the publishers when possible, if not convincing the publishers to put up a page selling the games they've published. Directly supporting the guys who create the games is a major preference...At least for me.)

Author:  Wally [ 30 May 2011, 04:30 ]
Post subject:  Re: The Void on Steam

Quote:
Directly supporting the guys who create the games is a major preference...At least for me.)
While this is true for me as well, I definitely like having a game in my Steam library. It is one of the factors that goes into whether or not I purchase a game from digital retailers.

Author:  edwardh [ 10 Oct 2011, 02:27 ]
Post subject:  Re: The Void on Steam

does anybody know how that is with steam vs. regular version @ mamba?
i've only stumbled across the void by chance today and because of what i've read about their stance regarding piracy, i want to support them as much as i can :) (even though i suppose it might be a little late for that now... but what the hell...)

Author:  Skigit [ 28 Nov 2011, 05:05 ]
Post subject:  Re: The Void on Steam

So steam is the best way to go to support you guys?

The game is currently 50% off on steam...Do you guys see the same amount from sales or less during sales?

The Void is an amazing game I've already sent 2 copies to friends on steam and would love to know the best way to purchase the game to support you guys. It's been a long long time since a game has gotten an emotional reaction out of me.

Author:  Anderson [ 16 Mar 2013, 16:02 ]
Post subject:  Re: The Void on Steam

Got my copy. Good game, but it needs Steam Cloud support.

Do you guys think that beyond Knock-Knock this feature is possible? I am constantly losing my saves :(

Author:  Hicks [ 22 Mar 2013, 20:01 ]
Post subject:  Re: The Void on Steam

Quote:
Got my copy. Good game, but it needs Steam Cloud support.

Do you guys think that beyond Knock-Knock this feature is possible? I am constantly losing my saves :(
Flash drive, External HDD?

Author:  Eye [ 27 Mar 2013, 02:34 ]
Post subject:  Re: The Void on Steam

Bought it (ahh, those indie sales! murderous for my wallet!) and finished it today. Amazing game, I still have no words to describe what I've seen and done. Recommended to all my friends too.

Time for Pathologic.

Author:  yossi_s1 [ 16 Jul 2013, 18:50 ]
Post subject:  Re: The Void on Steam

I wanted to buy the game today and i see there's a summer sale and it goes for 2.5$.
I thought it was 10$ last time i checked.
Thing is, ill be happy to pay 10$ to support the developers... the best game i've ever played definitely worth the 10$.
so is that right that now they'll receive 2.5$ and after the sale they get full 10$?

also i thought maybe getting this 2.5$ copy and buy from ebay a new hard copy, cuz its nice to have a hard copy... these goes for 15$.
but I'm not sure how much the developers gets that way.

whoever knows something about all of this I'll be happy to know.

Thanks.

edit:
I think i'll just buy the void for 2.5$ and also i'll support their new project which looks nice.

Author:  Anderson [ 22 Jul 2013, 12:03 ]
Post subject:  Re: The Void on Steam

Quote:
Quote:
Got my copy. Good game, but it needs Steam Cloud support.

Do you guys think that beyond Knock-Knock this feature is possible? I am constantly losing my saves :(
Flash drive, External HDD?
Nah, just my own iresponsability.
I have a normal Hard Drive so everything is fine technically.

Author:  Anderson [ 22 Jul 2013, 12:03 ]
Post subject:  Re: The Void on Steam

Quote:
I wanted to buy the game today and i see there's a summer sale and it goes for 2.5$.
I thought it was 10$ last time i checked.
Thing is, ill be happy to pay 10$ to support the developers... the best game i've ever played definitely worth the 10$.
so is that right that now they'll receive 2.5$ and after the sale they get full 10$?

also i thought maybe getting this 2.5$ copy and buy from ebay a new hard copy, cuz its nice to have a hard copy... these goes for 15$.
but I'm not sure how much the developers gets that way.

whoever knows something about all of this I'll be happy to know.

Thanks.

edit:
I think i'll just buy the void for 2.5$ and also i'll support their new project which looks nice.
Good idea, I think you won't regret it.

Page 2 of 2 All times are UTC+03:00
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
https://www.phpbb.com/