[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 583: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 639: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Ice-Pick Lodge forums • Got stuck in 5th cycle
It is currently 23 Apr 2024, 12:38
 Post subject: Got stuck in 5th cycle
PostPosted: 14 Jun 2010, 21:11 

14 Jun 2010, 20:26

Dear Forum,

first of all I like to say thank you for this great game. It's kind of frustrating (restarted it now for the 4th time) but I can't let my hands off it :) . Every other game I would have thrown out of the window by now but not this.

Now my problem is as follows (if it is of any concern, I'm playing the german version): I completed "Sister one", filled two of her hearts and continued to ... Uta? Hrrggh my brains are not the best anymore :) I mean the lady in the hammock. I filled one of her hearts and went on in her chambers to collect colours. I'm now in cycle 5. I went to Pangolins chamber but I'm not able to collect the heart, he always kills me (is there a special tactic needed, can I kill him?). Sometimes, when I walk through the void, I'm "beamed" to Sister Ole and I see the brothers walking through the map, then I can continue wherever I wanted to go. I also visited the chamber of the other sister (the egyptian style one) but cannot continue because I do not have the colours she want. I have absolutely no idea what to do next. What do I have to do to get the "mining quest" from the brother? Just continue wandering around and wait? Going to a special chamber?

Thank you very much in advance for any help.

PostPosted: 14 Jun 2010, 22:49 

29 Aug 2004, 16:52

Quote:
first of all I like to say thank you for this great game. It's kind of frustrating (restarted it now for the 4th time) but I can't let my hands off it :) . Every other game I would have thrown out of the window by now but not this.
We are glad you loved our game. ^_^
Quote:
I went to Pangolins chamber but I'm not able to collect the heart, he always kills me (is there a special tactic needed, can I kill him?).
Yes, you can, but not yet. You may use Haste glyph or just grab the heart later when the Pangolin will be eating one of the predators.
Quote:
Sometimes, when I walk through the void, I'm "beamed" to Sister Ole and I see the brothers walking through the map, then I can continue wherever I wanted to go.
I know. If you are not familiar with controls, here they are:
- mouse wheel: Zoom In/Zoom Out
- press RMB and drag: Pan
Quote:
What do I have to do to get the "mining quest" from the brother? Just continue wandering around and wait? Going to a special chamber?
Just wait. Visit Uta as soon as you get the quest, and then suck two mines completely (use the colour from the first mine to open Ava)

PostPosted: 15 Jun 2010, 09:56 

14 Jun 2010, 20:26

Thanks a lot for your answers. Now I can't wait to finish work today to get back to the game :D

I really hope "the void" was a commercial success for you, you deserved it for creating something so different from all the boring other stuff.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable