[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 583: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 639: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Ice-Pick Lodge forums • Love the game, but...
It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 20:33
 Post subject: Love the game, but...
PostPosted: 01 Jul 2010, 09:47 

01 Jul 2010, 09:38

I'm in the 5th cycle, starting to branch out, but I'm struggling for color. I can't pass through the void, or I'll die, but I need the colors on other levels! Could someone please give me some tricks/tips for the beginning of the game?

Cheers,

Sasha.

PostPosted: 01 Jul 2010, 11:35 
In Turgor!

01 Sep 2008, 06:09

Try the unofficial FAQ created by yours truly: viewtopic.php?f=28&t=8932

If that still doesn't help, I'll be more than glad to help you out.

PostPosted: 01 Jul 2010, 20:30 

01 Jul 2010, 09:38

well I got to the second set of areas, but I have no trees putting off color, no color anywhere to be found on the map, except for the mines but I need to wait a cycle. I have no color in my lympha, and hardly any in my nerva. I seem to run dry all the time, and am struggling to make it through one area to the next. I tried doing some of the stuff in the faq, and it helped but eventually I ran out anyway.

PostPosted: 02 Jul 2010, 14:56 

21 May 2010, 14:57

Quote:
well I got to the second set of areas, but I have no trees putting off color, no color anywhere to be found on the map, except for the mines but I need to wait a cycle. I have no color in my lympha, and hardly any in my nerva. I seem to run dry all the time, and am struggling to make it through one area to the next. I tried doing some of the stuff in the faq, and it helped but eventually I ran out anyway.
Restart the game (seriously, i've restarted the game i think something like 7 times by now...) or try the easy patch.

PostPosted: 02 Jul 2010, 16:38 

20 Feb 2010, 09:09

Quote:
I'm in the 5th cycle, starting to branch out, but I'm struggling for color. I can't pass through the void, or I'll die, but I need the colors on other levels! Could someone please give me some tricks/tips for the beginning of the game?

Cheers,

Sasha.
If you read the manual, I believe it actually tells you to start a new game after getting to cycle 5 for your first time. It will be easier now that you know what you now know.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable