[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 583: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 639: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Ice-Pick Lodge forums • The Void is freezing on screen first showing the commandment
It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 11:59
PostPosted: 09 Jul 2010, 21:19 

09 Jul 2010, 21:05

I purchased the Steam version of The Void, and have tried changing resolutions, disabling all but one monitor, and still when I reload the auto-save at Cycle 6:99, or a previous save at 5:07, when cycle 6 begins, Mantid comes and delivers his first speech, and at the end it displays the commandments, saying press space to continue, but it will not accept any key-presses.

Suggestions?

EDIT: After reading about someone else's problem with RMB controls, I remapped jump from spacebar to something else, and that caused me to be able to continue past the commandments screen.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable