[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 583: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 639: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Ice-Pick Lodge forums • Game crashes after loading screen of bastion and the caves
It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 17:49
PostPosted: 15 Aug 2010, 18:52 

15 Aug 2010, 18:41

hi, first i want to say that the void is a very wonderful and great piece of videogame art.
i would love to continue playing the game but i have a problem. if i want to enter bastion (the second mine chamber from ava) or the caves (also a chamber from ava) i get the normal loading screen. if its done loading i can hear the music of the chamber but then the game closes and i get back to my desktop without any error message. also i can't find any game.log or exception.txt file.

please help me. i want to continue playing the game :-(

PostPosted: 16 Aug 2010, 00:29 

04 Aug 2010, 00:41

Hi there,

I had a similar problem with my game, check out my thread here: viewtopic.php?f=28&t=9685
Are you running an ATI video card? If so, make sure you update your drivers to the latest version (10.7), did you have the problem with anti-aliasing/mining for color?

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable