[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 583: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 639: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Ice-Pick Lodge forums • Cargo - Second Volcano Will Not Load
It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 18:52
PostPosted: 08 Jul 2011, 11:18 

08 Jul 2011, 11:14

Hi all,

I have completed the musical stage within the first volcano (The organ and drum) but now i am going in and out of the entrance to the second volcano in an attempt (although hopeless) to get it to load. If i go in it has a solid layer of ice and does not render/load the internal area.

I did initially go to this volcano first i think but once i noticed it was the second i left (It loaded the first time) and went on over to the other one. So it's upon me return visit that it wont load.

Cheers in advance for any assistance.

PostPosted: 08 Jul 2011, 16:03 

20 Jan 2007, 19:47

This issue has been reported before. As yet, I don't think there's a fix for it...

However, the volcanoes are designed to be completed in whichever order you like.

I'd suggest going back to an earlier save (the autosave at the start of Winter, or at least before you used the submarine). Go to the other volcano first (the vuvuzela one), finish that, then go to the drum/organ volcano.

Last time I played the game, I did it in that order, and had no problems.

Please let us know if that works! Thanks.

PostPosted: 08 Jul 2011, 16:10 

08 Jul 2011, 11:14

Quote:
This issue has been reported before. As yet, I don't think there's a fix for it...

However, the volcanoes are designed to be completed in whichever order you like.

I'd suggest going back to an earlier save (the autosave at the start of Winter, or at least before you used the submarine). Go to the other volcano first (the vuvuzela one), finish that, then go to the drum/organ volcano.

Last time I played the game, I did it in that order, and had no problems.

Please let us know if that works! Thanks.
Hi,

thanks for the reply, i happened to have manually saved over the autos, old habits die hard. I will give it a shot from a save i do have which is further back and see what can find out. I'll keep hunting fornthe cause and post back for others if i find something.

PostPosted: 08 Jul 2011, 16:13 

20 Jan 2007, 19:47

Thanks. Sorry to hear you're having this problem, but hopefully we can sort it out.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable