[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 583: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 639: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Ice-Pick Lodge forums • The three Predators
It is currently 19 Apr 2024, 05:03
 Post subject: The three Predators
PostPosted: 31 Jan 2012, 17:52 

11 Dec 2011, 20:21

I've Killed Worm and Pangolin, all I have to kill now is Triton. Well, I think Triton is the easiest predator. Fighting with him was fun! And one thing: In barkera's walkthrough of the game, he writes that we have to run and go down the path and enter a cave. While running we have to be aware of the bubbling rubble and the bats. But, I had no worries while running. Guess why? Actually, I did not have to run. I just jumped from the place you will he standing in when you enter the chamber, quickly ran to the left side and went inside the cave. Simple as that! Who else has found this way of entering the cave? I also found a heart there, Ordalia. It took me 10 minutes to teduce him to dust. And I think Triton is cute! :P

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable