[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 583: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 639: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Ice-Pick Lodge forums • The Void: Unofficial FAQ. - Page 3
It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 22:54
PostPosted: 02 Aug 2012, 07:49 

02 Aug 2012, 04:52

Quote:
Quote:
Hey everyone. Just want to say that The Void has got to be the best game i have played...though i hate it with burning passion :mrgreen:
I've played it around 10 times and just cant seem to get it right. This time i have a problem. The Web glyph needed to kill Pangolin seemed to disappear.
So far i've figured that a few Hearts locations are random. So. If i may ask. Are there any certain locations where is spawns?
Thank you.
Web shouldn't disappear, unless you're picking it up somewhere strange. You should pick it up from the 'Moorage' chamber. It will always be there, unless you get it somewhere else randomly.

For a full table of the spawns, go here: viewtopic.php?f=28&t=10281 click the walkthrough and scroll down to the appendix section.
Thank you for that but now...where's Moorage? :shock:

PostPosted: 02 Aug 2012, 09:48 

22 Aug 2011, 11:50

Hmm, lemme try and remember the names...

From the starting point in the game (Nameless Sister's Greenhouse), look up and to the left. The next sister should be Uta. Fill two of her hearts and you can pass through to the next sister in the top left which, I think, is Una. One of her gardens is called Moorange and the Web heart is found under a bridge and under a pile of rubble.

Walkthrough: http://www.gamefaqs.com/pc/970707-the-void/faqs/62846 look at section [3.08].

PostPosted: 03 Aug 2012, 01:01 

02 Aug 2012, 04:52

Thank you kind sir. That worked perfectly :)
But now i have another question. Cicle 12, location Hump(mine). Keeps telling me there's almost full palitra of emerald and azure,i go inside,find 2 azure deposits and no sign of emerald. Help?

PostPosted: 03 Aug 2012, 01:28 

22 Aug 2011, 11:50

Quote:
Thank you kind sir. That worked perfectly :)
But now i have another question. Cicle 12, location Hump(mine). Keeps telling me there's almost full palitra of emerald and azure,i go inside,find 2 azure deposits and no sign of emerald. Help?
Yeah, this can get really, really tricky. That palette is always accurate, but finding colour in certain chambers can be very hard. In my experience, Hump is one of the hardest. The colour could be in a few different forms in there: mines (which you use extract and expose with), fireflies (little friendly critters you can attract by dropping balls of colour), plants, or floating balls of colour which you need to catch and click on.

Even knowing all that, there were times when I still could not locate 100% of colour in a chamber. So just do the best you can.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable