[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 583: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 639: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Ice-Pick Lodge forums • The Lights Aren't Working.
It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 18:12
PostPosted: 09 Oct 2013, 04:37 

09 Oct 2013, 04:34

For some reason, whenever I play the game and try to turn a light on in any given room, the animation makes it appear as if the light were working but the room remains dark. Also no light comes from my candle, could I please get some help?

PostPosted: 11 Oct 2013, 01:57 

So since I have yet to get any feedback on this problem and I have looked through all of the program files searching for some kind of corrupt file. Here is a Screenshot of my problem. As you can see, the light is on, but the room doesn't fill with light and the light in his hand isn't working either. Hopefully with this I can get some kind of feedback and solve this problem.

Attachments:
Knock Knock Prob.png
Knock Knock Prob.png [ 536.62 KiB | Viewed 6441 times ]
PostPosted: 11 Oct 2013, 03:26 

25 Nov 2009, 02:31

This is a known issue that the devs are working on. They should be releasing a patch soon.
In the mean time, what OS and video card are you using?

PostPosted: 11 Oct 2013, 03:50 

Ok that's good, I was looking around and didn't see anyone posting about the same problem. I'm running Windows 7 and have a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 765M Graphics card.

PostPosted: 12 Oct 2013, 16:33 

14 Nov 2012, 13:04

Quote:
Ok that's good, I was looking around and didn't see anyone posting about the same problem. I'm running Windows 7 and have a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 765M Graphics card.
I don't know if you already haven't seen it, but there's a thread on Steam about bug reporting/solving. Several people mentioned a problem similar to yours, but they are using Windows 8.
http://steamcommunity.com/app/250380/di ... 482522131/

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable