[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 583: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 639: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Ice-Pick Lodge forums • This is the most weird game i've played in years
It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 18:45
PostPosted: 10 Oct 2013, 22:54 

10 Oct 2013, 22:47

I have to say i did not really have any hopes for this game before i bought it. Seemed like nothing special, just another scary game but it's so very different. Not even sure if i'm playing the game right, i follow some girl around, i light every lamp in each room (turn of some that are close to windows if that even makes a difference, felt like it would) and i'm just having fun. I sometimes am not even sure if i'm doing the exact right thing but apparently i make some progress at least. It was a very long time ago i had such an amazing experience with a game and even though i might not understand it all something tells me i will later on.

TLDR; a very strange but fun game, thanks.

PostPosted: 11 Oct 2013, 12:14 

23 Jun 2008, 13:01

Hey, that's what IPL do. It's good to see not only their fans appreciate Knock-Knock. You might also enjoy The Void, check it out.

PostPosted: 12 Oct 2013, 07:51 

07 Oct 2013, 01:08

You should play The Void if you haven't, it's even better.

Whenever it goes on sale on steam, I buy a few copies that I give away to strangers. It's yours if you want it.

PostPosted: 12 Oct 2013, 09:56 

22 Aug 2011, 11:50

Another recommendation for The Void. It is by far the best game IPL have made (not to say their others aren't good, of course!).

PostPosted: 18 Oct 2013, 14:41 
Композитор

10 Apr 2006, 16:14

Thank you, rizefall!

I think you understand us in the right way!
Look, Listen, Try!

This is like interactive meditation at last! To help you have useful experience with such strange instruments like emotions of fear, feel of ununderstanding and almost endless waiting for something bad.

We believe that it works - you'll be able to make from your fears - new opportunities after this little game - in real life i mean. That is what we want to do.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable