[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 583: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 639: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Ice-Pick Lodge forums • lightning bolt
It is currently 29 Mar 2024, 00:32
 Post subject: lightning bolt
PostPosted: 10 Nov 2014, 05:02 

10 Nov 2014, 04:53

I have a white thing that looks like a lightning bolt at the top of the screen. It got smaller and smaller each time I played. It is not there anymore. I can only play for about 30 seconds. I get an image of the Lodger is on his knees with red eyes. Next an image that says Game Over. Then it goes back to the starting room and repeats. Is there any way out of this or does it mean I have to start a brand new game because I have used up all my time in earlier screens? Thanks!

Post subject: Re: lightning bolt
PostPosted: 10 Nov 2014, 06:11 

05 Nov 2014, 00:52

Yeah, that's exactly what it is. The lightning bolt is a timer, and you used it up before you had the chance to fill the clock during the day. You'll have to start over. Fortunately, it's not too much of an issue as the game isn't very long.

PostPosted: 10 Nov 2014, 10:25 

Thanks for the info. For me it took hours and hours of work to get this far. I don't think I will play again.

PostPosted: 11 Nov 2014, 07:39 

Well, I doubt it would take hours and hours again, since you have to beat a timer, but to each his own.

PostPosted: 11 Nov 2014, 10:03 

I meant the whole game not just the end. The white line is not there until the last several levels. I am not sure if the whole game is being timed or just the levels after the white line comes up.

PostPosted: 13 Nov 2014, 05:42 

Only after the white line.

PostPosted: 13 Nov 2014, 10:33 

Well I tried it again even though I said I wouldn't.. don't like to lose games. Found a good walkthrough where someone got the best ending. Still have not been able to finish without going insane.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable