[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 583: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 639: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Ice-Pick Lodge forums • Introduce yourself. - Page 2
It is currently 19 Mar 2024, 06:21
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 29 Aug 2006, 21:17 
Старый Добрый Эль

03 Apr 2005, 20:32

Quote:
Hello, I live in Plymouth, in a County called Devon in South-West England, i'm male 19 years old, working in Friary Mill Bakery making Pasties and Confectionaries etc...
I've misread your town as Insmouth first. ) Kinda freaked out. ))
Quote:
Me and my 2 other friends have formed a Band here aswell, I play Lead Guitar, we have a bassist and drummer, me and the bassist do vocals, we are called "Stonerock" and we play Rock Music, Progressive, Heavy and Mellow sort of stuff, also we do a bit of Country on the side....
Most of the team are fond of Irish Rock. One dude even used to perform in Tin-Tal - a Russian band, that sings in the irish-rock style, but with Russian lyrics. )
Quote:
...for an old game Called Carmageddon 2
I love the classics ) it just wasn't the same in Carmaggedon TDR 2000... ( Games tend to be more and more like, pardon my French, proffessional whores: they take 60 bucks and then... act like whores. There isn't enough difficulty, nad a lot is sacrificed to censorship. (In Pathologic the children were vulnarable with a huge reputation penalty, and the midget was a kid originally. Well, I guess it's for the best - I've never killed kids anyway, because I find it immoral. Anyone does, I think )
Quote:
I guess that sort of sums me up...except for, I hate Football, (with vengeance) Television & Popular/rave/rap music.
Welcome to the rabid pop-music-hater club. ^__^

---- Alexander Pope

Post subject:
PostPosted: 29 Aug 2006, 21:42 

29 Aug 2006, 19:27

Quote:
I've misread your town as Insmouth first. ) Kinda freaked out. ))
Hehe, i don't think there is such a place as Insmouth, but it's no problem.
Quote:
Most of the team are fond of Irish Rock. One dude even used to perform in Tin-Tal - a Russian band, that sings in the irish-rock style, but with Russian lyrics

Irish rock, hmm i'm gonna have to get myself some of that, sounds pretty cool, as for the russian lyrics, well i've listened to Rammstein before, but i understood it all anyway, thanks to A-level German lessons, but i'll try any new music.
Quote:
I love the classics ) it just wasn't the same in Carmaggedon TDR 2000... ( Games tend to be more and more like, pardon my French, proffessional whores: they take 60 bucks and then... act like whores. There isn't enough difficulty, nad a lot is sacrificed to censorship. (In Pathologic the children were vulnarable with a huge reputation penalty, and the midget was a kid originally. Well, I guess it's for the best - I've never killed kids anyway, because I find it immoral. Anyone does, I think
You are absoulutely right, they charge you more and give you less, all the time, Censorship is always easily removed when someguy comes along with a blood patch or something for example. Like carmageddon 2, the blood used to be green, but people could easily make it red again, just by editing the picture files. As for killing children, i thought it was impossible to do in Pathologic, 'cause i did accidentally swing for one once, and it never hit....so i assumed it wasnt allowed, but yes....it is an immoral thing to do, as for that midget, well to get a good start in the game, you have to kill him, so it's good it isn't a child, or at least the story describes how he IS a child, but aged 50 or so years because of his treachery....
Quote:
Welcome to the rabid pop-music-hater club. ^__^
Hehe, Glad to be a member :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: 31 Aug 2006, 06:23 
Старый Добрый Эль

Quote:
Hehe, i don't think there is such a place as Insmouth, but it's no problem.
Nah, that's just a joke - I've recently read Howard Lovecraft's "Shadow Over innsmouth" - one of the best horror books I've ever read. ) Also not so long ago a game based on the book was released - "Call Of Cthulhu: Dark Corners Of The Earth". If you like Pathologic - you should definitely try this one out, when you have the time/money/insert your option here. ^__^

---- Alexander Pope

Post subject:
PostPosted: 05 Sep 2006, 01:24 

05 Sep 2006, 01:19

I'm from Belgium.

I teach languages, but most of my time is spent researching games, reading books (Richard Yates is my favourite), watching arthouse films (European/Asian), and music (indie, post-rock).

Pathologic is the kind of game I thought people would never dare to make. Luckily, I was wrong.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 05 Sep 2006, 15:26 

29 Aug 2006, 19:27

Quote:
I'm from Belgium.

I teach languages, but most of my time is spent researching games, reading books (Richard Yates is my favourite), watching arthouse films (European/Asian), and music (indie, post-rock).

Pathologic is the kind of game I thought people would never dare to make. Luckily, I was wrong.
Welcome to the community buddy! So why would you think that no-one would dare to make Pathologic, is it just because of the Genre & Plot? 'cause i would agree, it is a strange strange game, but a definate classic.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 05 Sep 2006, 15:32 
Старый Добрый Эль

Quote:
and music (indie, post-rock).
Hey, so do I! Can you reccomend me something in indie style? I've got hooked on it just recently (Dresden Dolls, Pretty Balanced, The Delgados) and have been looking for more ever since )

---- Alexander Pope

Post subject:
PostPosted: 06 Sep 2006, 15:56 

05 Sep 2006, 01:19

Quote:
Quote:
and music (indie, post-rock).
Hey, so do I! Can you reccomend me something in indie style? I've got hooked on it just recently (Dresden Dolls, Pretty Balanced, The Delgados) and have been looking for more ever since )
I can recommend a lot, but I suggest you register at www.last.fm (it's free), let it track your current listening habits, and then you will soon get recommendations, similar artists, neighbours who listen to similar music, or you can read the forum posts of the many groups to discover new bands.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 06 Oct 2006, 20:54 

06 Oct 2006, 17:23

this sooooo reminds me of what Jame's has mentioned in the main discussion forum.... :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10 Nov 2006, 17:50 

10 Nov 2006, 16:04

Hi, I'm from manchester I'm 23 and I guess you could say I'm quite addicted to to games. I like any survival horror games such as Resident Evil (All of them) how can you not love those kinds of games especialy when they have shot guns in them (my fave weapon <3) and zombies XD. Silent Hill, Clock Tower 3, The Thing, and there are tonns more.

I also like some RPG games like Morrowind The Elder Scrolls 3, Oblivion, and of coarse Pathologic ;). Simulation games are good too I quite like The Sims 2 and real time games like Age Of Mythology, Tropico, Sim City. Adventure games are a huge fave of mine too like the Broken Sword games, Theres also the Gabriel Knight games. Oh and who can forget monkey island?!. Action games are ok too like Manhunt, Grand Theft Auto 3, F.E.A.R, Metal Gear Solid.

My fave artists and music include Pink, Alannis Morisette, Nickelback, Ashley Simposon, Anastacia, there are more but my minds gone blank. I quite like Nickelback's music anything rock or pop, indie, some of the Scissor Sisters music isn't bad either.

Fave movies: Me Myself & Irene, I love that movie it always makes me laugh. Resident Evil Apocolypse, Dark Water, The Grudge, Shallow Hal, Silent Hill, Bridget Jonse's Diary, Tell Me Something (a realy neat japanese gory movie), R-Point (Another japanese movie, sort of a horror) I love those movies. The japanese realy know how to make a good movie and also some of the best games are from japanese companys like Konmi who made the legendary game Metal Gear Solid and the legindary and one of my fave game characters Solid Snake he's awesome!.
I also realy like japanese anime movies like, Spirited Away.

Oh one more thing, not realy relivent but just in case anyone is confused by reading that I am in fact a girl I'm just not very squeamish, as long as it's only movies and games of coarse I'm squeamish if I know something is real. Hey theres nothing wrong in being unique, besides I don't want to be a clone ain't nothing wrong in having a bit of backbone and being able to sit through a horror movie without hiding under the seat. I find it exciting when your playing horror games alone and in a dark room too or watching movies :D. Hey as long as I have my shot gun to keep me company I'm happy.

I think thats enough now, I wrote plenty there, anyway it's good to meet you all and be part of this forum :).

...Decay...

Post subject:
PostPosted: 16 Nov 2006, 09:10 
Бессмысленный и беспощадный

21 May 2006, 19:45

Well, I need more practice in english, so I'm here. Please, help me to correct my mistakes.

I'm from Russia, 21 years old. I'm finishing Irkutsk State University, Physics Faculty. I'm "working" in the Institute of Solar-Terrestial Physics. In the free time I'm working on the game.

I listen Metallica, Pink Floyd, Nightwish, and many russian groups (Crematory, DDT, some bards, ...).

My favourite films are Pink Floyd: The Wall, Butterfly Effect, Kin-Dza-Dza,
and anime: Interlude, Hellsing, Spirited Away.
Quote:
how did you load 3D models into the engine? Did you write a 3D-MAX plugin, or used a loader for a well known format
I,ve tried to load animation from 3DS and ASE files, but I failed. For now I have my own export script and still can load static models from 3DS and ASE.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 17 Nov 2006, 05:24 
Старый Добрый Эль

2...Decay...:
Welcome to the forums!

As you may have noticed, the forum is quite deserted even by the dev team, yet I still read it from time to time (when I have the time, that is), so I appreciate your visit. ) It's just that we are working hard on our new unannounced project, thus leaving no time. Anyhow, you don't see a girl addicted to games, even more - horror games, too often. ) Any idea, how you ended up liking the scary stuff? I myself kind of ignored the whole genre until not long ago, but afterwards got hooked up...

From what you haven't mentioned - I'd reccomend you try Call Of Cthulhu: Dark Corners Of The Earth - it's just the most impressive horror game ever, and the first one to utilise vision distortion effects so professionally. Just a few examples of what might happen: since the hero is afraid of heights, whenever you stare down from an elevation for too long the gamera starts swinging back and forth like in old B movies, with the exception, that it looks very impressive in the game; if you stare at a light source, you get blinded dependant on how long you stare; when you're in stress the sound fade out, the vision is heavily blurred, you can hear you heartbeat... Well, and that's just a brief list. ) The story is based on Howard Lovecrafts well acclaimed "Shadow Over Insmouth".

Anyhow, welcome to the forums. ) Hope you will come by from time to time. )

2WhiteWind:
Nice to see you here too. ) I'll try to help you with improving your English. )
Quote:
In the free time I'm working on the game.
I'd use the time description in the end of the sentence, as it sounds more natural that way. Something like: "I'm working on a game in my free time." By the way, what game are you working on? I don't remember you mentioning anything about it on the Russian forums. ) Could you tell more about it?
Quote:
I listen Metallica, Pink Floyd, Nightwish, and many russian groups (Crematory, DDT, some bards, ...).
Missed the 'to' particle after 'listen'.
Quote:
I,ve tried to load animation from 3DS and ASE files, but I failed. For now I have my own export script and still can load static models from 3DS and ASE.
During the time, that's passed I've come to a conclusion, that the only way to actually get what you want from a 3D mesh format is to write a 3D Max plugin - elsewise you'll be forced to learn and understand tons of unneccesary stuff, which needs to be coded. The pros of writing a plugin is that you yourself choose the functionality you need from your models, not to mention, that the standart animation modules in DirectX are crap. )

Over and out, truly yours.

---- Alexander Pope

Post subject:
PostPosted: 18 Nov 2006, 17:07 
Бессмысленный и беспощадный

21 May 2006, 19:45

2The LxR:
Thanks for the corrections.
Quote:
By the way, what game are you working on? I don't remember you mentioning anything about it on the Russian forums. ) Could you tell more about it?
I think that profound game should not be the first game, because first game always have many imperfections, so, my first game will (probably) be a 3D shooter with top-side view. But we want to make this shooter atmospheric.
Now we are trying to develope multipurpose and multiplatform engine. This is a second try.
We are lack of artists (scetchers, modellers, texturers).
Quote:
standart animation modules in DirectX are crap.
IMHO whole DirectX is crap. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09 Dec 2006, 18:12 
Старый Добрый Эль

Since the English and Russian forums are now merged together (Hooray!), the Russian users are welcome to join the English discussions too. In English, of course. ;)

---- Alexander Pope

Post subject:
PostPosted: 12 Mar 2008, 02:58 

13 Sep 2006, 12:06

Ok, here we go. Will try to keep it short since I have the habit of writing expansive texts.
I'm Dimiter, 23. Live in a city called Rousse, on the Danube river. That makes me Bulgarian (or Macedonian, or Greek - if you ask the appropriate people :) )

Too young to have caught the pro-russian education, which I truly regret. Also immensively caught by the American culture that is so blatantly thrown at us these days (cheap bestselling literature, Hollywood movies, girls walking on the streets dressed up with astonishing lack of taste and calling it fashion...) which you may feel if you get to know me better.

In the light of the abovesaid, I can now admit my crimes against humanity, starting with part of the literature I like - Stephen King, Michael Crichton, John Grisham, James Clavell, John Steinbeck. And yes, I mentioned the last two not to look desperately ignorant.

On music I am quite scattered, again. Favourites are Depeche Mode (a little disappointed by the concert here), but I go all the way from Lacuna Coil and Within Temptation to Michael Jackson and Seal (through Carmina Burana and Nessun Dorma).

Same goes on movies. Prefer Dark City to the Matrix, haven't seen a better comedy than Forrest Gump, was touched by Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon, Leon, Gattaca, K-Pax, Of Mice and Men, The Green Mile and others, mostly American propaganda. Can't stand stylish but senseless works like most of Tarantino's. Appreciate any movie which 1) tries to say something new; 2) says something already known in a different, beautiful way. Would mention The Barber of Siberia, but I need to see it again as I have completely forgotten the plot. Also Enemy at the Gates. Throw in some westerns like The Good, the Bad and the Ugly, Once Upon a Time in the West and cap them with the western killer Unforgiven (big fan of Eastwood). Ok, promised not to get carried away, why didn't anyone stop me?!

Games - used to play them a lot more as pupil and then student, now sometimes returning to memories by re-installing something impressive from the past. Some of the most inspiring ones I have played were Siberia (greatest atmosphere I felt in a game EVER), Silent Hill 2 (thought it was godly, couldn't wait to try the other 3 from the series, then realised the plot was all that basicly made this game more than average horror survival. Still believe it is godly), Pathologic (have so many wishes for it to have been better, which is about the best mark I can give, rarely care so much for something I didn't like more than Kate Beckinsale and chips and beer with friends at a football weekend).

About myself - just graduated from the university (I guess that makes me a Bachelor :) ). It says IER on my diploma. People believe that stands for International Economic Relations. It's a common mistake. Intellectually Extortioning Raping feels closer. Three months into my carefully built post-uni life I won a major script writing competition and blew everything away. Had an excellently paying job with great prospects of driving my so wanted Porsche in ten years. Had almost passed my first session at the Masters course. Quit the job 2 weeks ago and dumped education together with 3 unpassed exams last Friday. All this for an unstable offer from the country's leading TV producer, which is yet to materialise. They say curiosity killed the cat. I guess these "they" don't know what anxiety is.

So now I do everything but not what I am best at - I play games on the computer, watch football games, then feel like getting drunk (yes, I'm a Newcastle fan, don't rub it in), and feel a desperate need to communicate with 1) women; 2) creative people who know what it is about. And since the only women that thrill me for more than 5 minutes are those who accidentally also fall in 2) (excluding Kate Beckinsale), I find it kind of hard to communicate at a satisfactory level. Hopefully this doesn't make me Joey's Howard of this forum.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 30 Mar 2008, 20:20 

08 Jun 2007, 02:51

Nice knowing you, great taste in, um, everything! :wink:

So what are you a bachelor of, and did you or did you not take your exam?

Post subject: Re: Introduce yourself.
PostPosted: 29 Jan 2009, 07:11 

14 Jan 2009, 19:18

Hello, name is Jasiek(John), live in chicago IL, USA. Really cold this winter up to -19F.

Some of my interests:

Languages: Fluent English, Fluent Polish, learning Spanish right now.

Gaming: That's number one, been gaming since the Sega Genesis came out, owned that plus PS2, and Xbox. Lately I just upgraded my pc to maximum standards and I finally could play any game I want with no problem. On the pc side i've always been interested in mods and how people change a game into something else and succeed. Always been my dream that someday I'll find the time to create my own mod. Now playing: Guitar Hero, Call of Duty 4, Tension, Tomb Raider:Underworld, Dirt, Need for Speed Underworld.

Sports: I play basketball in the summer and ski in the winter.

Music: Euro Dance is the music I listen to most, lots of good european artists. Like Tatu, Kylie Minogue, Scooter, or September. Also listen to american Rock, Pop, Rap, Hip-Hop.

Movies: I watch every movie, except those crappy romantic ones. I own lots of DVD's as well.

Other: Still single.

What drove me here is that Tension game, really was intrigued on what people say about it.

PostPosted: 01 Apr 2009, 14:39 

01 Apr 2009, 13:53

Wow, a break of two years from 2006 to 2008. Incredible.

As I enter the forum, the door creaks and dust falls from the darkened ceiling; owls and bats escape into the night.

Sorry, got carried away. Hi everybody! I'm from Canada (although currently living in Sweden). I'm a student (university level, studying to become a high school teacher) and I spend a lot of time reading, watching movies, and performing (or, lately, arguing about) amateur theater. Beloved authors include Terry Pratchett, Ian Rankin and Neal Stephenson; my favorite film directors must be Tarkovsky and Kubrick (and early Tarantino); I tend to listen to a lot of indie music and cello rock (most notably Johnny Hollow) in addition to industrial and metal or goth rock.

How about mentioning our favorite artist? Dave McKean is amazing. Amazing, I tell you! Check out his work at http://www.mckean-art.co.uk.

I'm here because I'm extremely bored with American AAA titles (weren't they compared to whores earlier? I second that accusation). And I simply can't wait for The Void to be released in English.

To kevinhann, if you're still around: The americanization of european entertainment is a bit sad. I'm not prepared to say it's all bad, but the loss of diversity hurts. I think so, anyway. . . but I didn't quite catch if you were enjoying it or deploring it (maybe a bit of both)?

PostPosted: 02 Apr 2009, 19:23 

22 Mar 2009, 05:58

Hey there Masterjim here (real name James) my interests are watching Horror Films and playing games XD

I will give any game a chance and I would consider myself to be a very good player(Winning Clan Leagues and such) And I have just recently started a youtube Page of me playing quite a few games http://www.youtube.com/user/MasterJim87 and in my spare time will be doing a walkthrough of Pathologic(Now I have fixed FRAPS and my sound problems).

I like any type of music it really depends on the song not its type;)

And I love to watch the Football and Rugby;) anyway that is a quick introduction of me XD

PostPosted: 27 May 2009, 22:43 

27 May 2009, 21:59

Hi my name is Sebastian and I'm from Germany.
For me Pathologic was a rare impulse buy of mine and I never regreted a single cent I've spend.

I've just finished the final exam at my school and I'm waiting for the results now. After that I will have my Fachabitur wich is the second highest degree over here.

Post subject: Hello!
PostPosted: 18 Jun 2009, 18:03 

18 Jun 2009, 15:16

May I introduce myself...

I am from austria and I am 22 years old. Iam working as a technical administrator and client service technician in an IT-Company (right now ^^)

I followed "The void" from the beginning; information starts flowing online through pcgames.de I was so excited to hear something fresh and new in this graphic-flagship-ruled times. I ordered the german version of "The void" (in my local store)just at the release date and got it a few days later. Thank god it was friday, because i havent slept for 2 days, i swear. :D This game is so awesome. THANK YOU! Its a huge riddle! Its like chess and like a painting which speaks through really, really, really confusing spheres and states of mind. Maybe everything at the same time? There is so much space for interpretation.
Well, maybe the appreciation for this 'game' is depending on players personality and his/hers will to open up to such things. I do, and i havent bought a pc-game in the last 6 years and the void now broke the circle ;) Sadly, the poor spreaded information-sources in the web show how little people know or like this game? Thats like putting a mirror in front of humanity but iam realllly off-topic now :D

I play computer games since i was ahm, 6 yo or so ... All starts with c-64 and later lemmings on my first pc, yay! I play nearly every genre but sports stuff. Maybe need4speed but thats all ^^

Favourite Music is: EBM, Industrial, Bit of noize, goth-stuff
Through my dark ---whuuuhu way of life iam open to such things und really welcoming such beautiful ideas as shown in 'the void'. I played it nearly 9-10 hours a day (4-5h without brakes) at this weekend because i wasn't able to stop. My girlfriend really laughted at me as the game over screen came again and again. So after all i started 11 times (wasting 3-4h of playing every time). I totally want to inhale that game (and its awesome storyline) in every way.

Well, enough said... ve to go home, playin' :)

later

pi

PostPosted: 18 Jun 2009, 23:26 
Старый Добрый Эль

Hello there! :)
Welcome to the forums! it's a bit slow here sometimes, but it's good :)
And thanks for the good words about the Void. :)

---- Alexander Pope

PostPosted: 28 Aug 2009, 02:29 

22 Aug 2009, 02:01

I suppose since I've posted about the forum a little bit I should properly introduce myself. I'm a 25 year old lass from the States and currently employed as an admin for a courier company. I'm your usual dork, love fantasy (mostly dungeons and dragons based stuff, especially games), sci-fi, music (I have a wide range from anything electronic to pure rock), video games (mostly pc but I also do enjoy the consoles) and reading.

I found out about Ice-Pick years back when the Pathologic English demo was first released and fell in love. The music (don't get me started on the music for that game or I will gush for hours, masterpiece for me :P), the atmosphere, art style, characters, story, all so incredibly amazing. I love the game so very much. I've only beat Danko's story for the time being (and the first four days of Artemiy's story) but I absolutely loved it so much. Not to sound a bit creepy but the game kind of consumed about a month of my life, played it everyday after work because I just had to know what was going to happen next. I want to keep going in Artemiy's chapter but I think cramming all of Daniel's into that short of a time frame made me need a break. I'm kind of also lingering around, keeping my eye on the translation project because I really want to see Klara's story and from what I've read, I won't get a damn thing out of it in the current state. :P

I am very much excited for the release of the Void. I spent basically a weekend ripping and tagging the soundtrack from my Russian version (thank you so much for supplying that guys <3). I swear, all of your releases are going to have soundtracks that make me incredibly happy. I'll gladly post it if anyone wants to be able to listen to it on an MP3 player or anything (my office gets to listen to this and the Pathologic one on a regular basis :P). Ice-Pick is one of those rare companies that make games that actually cause my brain to ponder them while the game is off (I dreamt about Pathologic while going through that month long stint, talk about being in my subconscious!), and I am honored to get to enjoy the works the company puts out.

Now that I've wrote you all a small novel (haha, thanks for reading it if you do :P), I'm very glad to meet you all and look forward to talking with you.

PostPosted: 28 Aug 2009, 02:48 

20 Jan 2007, 19:47

Quote:
I swear, all of your releases are going to have soundtracks that make me incredibly happy. I'll gladly post it if anyone wants to be able to listen to it on an MP3 player or anything (my office gets to listen to this and the Pathologic one on a regular basis :P)
Now, that is awesome! To think that these soundtracks get regular play in a courier company office :D I don't know why that's so amazing, but it is.

Also, I know exactly what you mean about the all-encompassing mental state induced by Pathologic. It felt almost unhealthy to me, as I had trouble thinking about anything else during the two weeks of each playthrough. But I'm certainly glad I experienced it :)

PostPosted: 28 Aug 2009, 14:57 
In Turgor!

01 Sep 2008, 06:09

Quote:
I suppose since I've posted about the forum a little bit I should properly introduce myself. I'm a 25 year old lass from the States and currently employed as an admin for a courier company. I'm your usual dork, love fantasy (mostly dungeons and dragons based stuff, especially games), sci-fi, music (I have a wide range from anything electronic to pure rock), video games (mostly pc but I also do enjoy the consoles) and reading.

I found out about Ice-Pick years back when the Pathologic English demo was first released and fell in love. The music (don't get me started on the music for that game or I will gush for hours, masterpiece for me :P), the atmosphere, art style, characters, story, all so incredibly amazing. I love the game so very much. I've only beat Danko's story for the time being (and the first four days of Artemiy's story) but I absolutely loved it so much. Not to sound a bit creepy but the game kind of consumed about a month of my life, played it everyday after work because I just had to know what was going to happen next. I want to keep going in Artemiy's chapter but I think cramming all of Daniel's into that short of a time frame made me need a break. I'm kind of also lingering around, keeping my eye on the translation project because I really want to see Klara's story and from what I've read, I won't get a damn thing out of it in the current state. :P

I am very much excited for the release of the Void. I spent basically a weekend ripping and tagging the soundtrack from my Russian version (thank you so much for supplying that guys <3). I swear, all of your releases are going to have soundtracks that make me incredibly happy. I'll gladly post it if anyone wants to be able to listen to it on an MP3 player or anything (my office gets to listen to this and the Pathologic one on a regular basis :P). Ice-Pick is one of those rare companies that make games that actually cause my brain to ponder them while the game is off (I dreamt about Pathologic while going through that month long stint, talk about being in my subconscious!), and I am honored to get to enjoy the works the company puts out.

Now that I've wrote you all a small novel (haha, thanks for reading it if you do :P), I'm very glad to meet you all and look forward to talking with you.

Welcome :)

PostPosted: 28 Aug 2009, 20:09 

25 Feb 2007, 00:40

2 The LxR

Mushroomer seems to have just got a devoted follower in a "lass from the U.S."
No use to cry quarter!

If you do not describe your attack in a gloriously cinematic fashion, the difficulty increases one step. (c)

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable