[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 583: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 639: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Ice-Pick Lodge forums • FPS so slow!
It is currently 19 Mar 2024, 07:38
 Post subject: FPS so slow!
PostPosted: 28 Jan 2016, 01:21 

27 Jan 2016, 21:27

So when im out in the city the FPS use to get very poor i dont understand why, it still playable(although in some moments is tedious and i cant play properly), when im into a house, the game goes perfectly, i play in a laptop with AMD radeon graphics, with multicore, i have windows 8 too. Anyone can help me? :) :)

Post subject: Re: FPS so slow!
PostPosted: 01 Feb 2016, 13:46 

31 Jan 2016, 16:54

I noticed this a bit too on W8. Maybe our laptops are just too old? I wonder what the recommended computer settings are for this game?

Last edited by Str3ak on 25 Nov 2023, 18:31, edited 7 times in total.

PostPosted: 31 Jan 2017, 21:10 

31 Jan 2017, 21:06

Quote:
Quote:
So when im out in the city the FPS use to get very poor i dont understand why, it still playable(although in some moments is tedious and i cant play properly), adeleweightloss.com when im into a house, the game goes perfectly, I got some from recently in a laptop with AMD radeon graphics, with multicore, i have windows 8 too. Anyone can help me? :) :)
I wonder what the recommended computer settings are for this game?
I noticed this a bit too on W8. Maybe our laptops are just too old?

Last edited by Sharoun on 11 Feb 2017, 00:24, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: 02 Feb 2017, 20:07 

02 Feb 2017, 20:04

Quote:
Quote:
So when im out in the city the FPS use to get very poor i dont understand why, it still playable(although in some moments is tedious and i cant play properly), when im into a house, the game goes perfectly, I got some from [url]

I noticed this a bit too on W8. Maybe our laptops are just too old? I wonder what the recommended computer settings are for this game?

PostPosted: 13 Feb 2017, 20:19 

19 Jan 2017, 23:42

This is a problem with the remaster for computers at or around the system requirements. This generally helps with that (at the cost of part of the visuals):

http://steamcommunity.com/app/384110/di ... 078172037/

PostPosted: 14 Sep 2017, 22:37 

27 Jan 2016, 21:27

Quote:
This is a problem with the remaster for computers at or around the system requirements. This generally helps with that (at the cost of part of the visuals):

http://steamcommunity.com/app/384110/di ... 078172037/
The link is broken :(

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable