[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 583: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 639: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Ice-Pick Lodge forums • Console won't appear - Desura needed?
It is currently 15 May 2024, 08:50
PostPosted: 13 Nov 2012, 07:13 

13 Nov 2012, 07:05

Hi, I'm trying to make the console appear and it refuses to. I've edited the config and init files in the data folder just as instructed, but pressing the key below Escape will not bring up the console command.

I received my game in the Indie Royale Halloween bundle. I'm playing the straight install to PC, and was wondering if the console will only appear if I play the game in Desura?

It's almost as though the edits I've made to the two files haven't been read by the .exe file, even though they've been saved and I've checked them.

- Odds

PostPosted: 13 Nov 2012, 17:19 

19 Aug 2012, 04:21

If you have a folder like it, look for a Pathologic directory in C:\Users\<Username>\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\

In my case, the game reads files in there and not in my actual install directory. You may be able to activate the console by screwing with things there.

PostPosted: 13 Nov 2012, 18:28 

13 Nov 2012, 07:05

Thank you so much! A glance through the User folder didn't reveal an AppData folder, but using the address you gave me in a web browser found the folders. I didn't for one moment think the folder would be hidden.

Cheers!

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable