[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 583: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 639: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Ice-Pick Lodge forums • Pathologic subtitles
It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 20:29
 Post subject: Pathologic subtitles
PostPosted: 07 Dec 2012, 02:58 

07 Dec 2012, 02:34

There's any available? I bought the game today on Desura, but it doesn't came with legends. Perhaps there's some not official?

Last edited by LuxEtUmbra on 09 Dec 2012, 18:51, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Pathologic legends
PostPosted: 07 Dec 2012, 17:00 

03 Oct 2009, 19:00

Quote:
There's any available? I bought the game today on Desura, but it doesn't came with legends. Perhaps there's some not official?
Legends? I don't understand.

PostPosted: 08 Dec 2012, 03:34 

Quote:
Quote:
Legends? I don't understand.
For some parts like the beginning, before character selection. Really, I couldn't understand well what was going on.

PostPosted: 09 Dec 2012, 01:15 

19 Aug 2012, 04:21

Quote:
Really, I couldn't understand well what was going on.
AND IT WON'T STOP THERE, BABY.

The most I'm aware of about out-of-game explanations being released is this glossary: http://ice-pick.com/translate/glossary.html

If there is something you need to figure out, there might be something helpful in there. For example you may hear characters referencing "shebneg-adyr," and I'm not sure you can have a clear explanation in-game, so you'd have to look it up there.

Be careful browsing the internet for things about Pathologic, though. Just about every site is festering with spoilers.

PostPosted: 09 Dec 2012, 04:09 

Thanks for the link, but my problem at first was understand what was being talked. I read english well, but can't understand speaked english so well.

PostPosted: 09 Dec 2012, 18:31 

14 Nov 2012, 13:04

Didn't you by chance mean ,,subtitles" instead of ,,legends"? There are none (not even unofficial) for the intro and the night theatre scenes. For the spoken English,there's almost none - what is important is the text written in the dialogue boxes. I saw a transcription of the theatre intro dialogues somewhere, maybe on this forum.

PostPosted: 09 Dec 2012, 18:50 

Quote:
Didn't you by chance mean ,,subtitles" instead of ,,legends"? There are none (not even unofficial) for the intro and the night theatre scenes. For the spoken English,there's almost none - what is important is the text written in the dialogue boxes. I saw a transcription of the theatre intro dialogues somewhere, maybe on this forum.
Yes, subtitles. English problem, cause in portuguese subtitles is legenda, so I said legend, but in english it has another mean. A mistake.
Thanks, I havent't found, so I will search for the script.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable