[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 583: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 639: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Ice-Pick Lodge forums • Stuck on the 4th day
It is currently 19 Apr 2024, 14:37
 Post subject: Stuck on the 4th day
PostPosted: 03 Jan 2013, 06:40 

02 Jan 2013, 09:20

Hey, I'm trying to complete the 4th day but I can't further in the day quest at all. On my journal it says I need to examine the Cathedral and Theatre, I've saved the two people you need to save to open these locations, and have talked to the two guards and been inside the two buildings but my journal still hasn't progressed.

The guide says you need to return the keys to big vlad, I go there but he only tells me to go speak to small vlad about finding out about the watersources still which I've already done. Are the keys meant to be physically in your inventory? If so they are not in mine.

Thanks

Post subject: Re: Stuck on the 4th day
PostPosted: 03 Jan 2013, 17:54 

02 May 2012, 18:58

I think your inventory was full when you received the key, so you dropped it on the ground.

PostPosted: 03 Jan 2013, 18:28 

02 Jan 2013, 09:20

I've gone and done a lot of stuff since then, would the keys still be there or would they have disappeared? (I had a quick look and couldn't find them)

Is there any console way to spawn them?

PostPosted: 20 Jan 2013, 21:18 

02 May 2010, 12:40

Thread's a bit old, but maybe the answer is still relevant: yeah, dropped objects remain there for the entire day. Look for a brown sack on the ground. It can be difficult to find if it's in the grass.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable