[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 583: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 639: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Ice-Pick Lodge forums • Random Symbols and Bachelor Ending Question
It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 22:25
PostPosted: 18 Jun 2015, 00:59 

13 Jun 2015, 19:03

Hello. I had 2 questions, and was wondering if anyone had insight. I noticed on the map within the game at certain types, there were glyphs or random symbols appearing, do they mean anything at all?

Also, what is up with the Bachelor ending? I know this means Maria became Nina however..are the children still alive in the polyhedron or is that an illusion? Wouldn't theoretically, the town be wiped out? Thank you.

PostPosted: 03 Jul 2015, 17:42 

03 Mar 2015, 21:01

Привет из Москвы!

1. Я полагаю, что значение этих иероглифов есть тайна, в которую вы должны проникнуть самостоятельно, поскольку очень немногие люди, даже из местных, могут что-либо рассказать об этом. Исключение составляют те иероглифы, значение которых приводится в руководстве (например, Новое письмо).

2. Дети в Многограннике находятся в безопасности, потому что он не заражён (возможно, благодаря его таинственным свойствам).

3. Согласно плану Марии, старый город должен быть разрушен, а затем новый город должен быть возведён на чистом месте, на другом берегу реки.

Greetings from Moscow!

1. I believe that those glyphs are a kind of mystery and you have to reveal their meaning yourself, because very few people, even of the natives, can tell something about it. The exceptions are those glyphs, which meaning is given in the manual (incoming letter, for example).

2. The children in The Polyhedron are safe, because it is not infected (possibly due to its mysterious properties).

3. According to Maria`s plan, the old town must be destroyed, and then the new town must be erected on the clean place on the other side of the river.

PostPosted: 07 Jul 2015, 22:41 

11 Feb 2015, 22:06

seriously what's the meaning of those glyphs... I ask because I want to tattoo all the damn symbols...

PostPosted: 15 Nov 2015, 14:26 

Привет из Москвы!

Татуировка – плохая идея. Ничто так не украшает человека, как золото и драгоценные камни… :-)

Greetings from Moscow!

Tattoo is a bad idea. Nothing decorates a man better than gold and gems... :-)

PostPosted: 16 Nov 2015, 06:45 

11 Feb 2015, 22:06

I sense that there's something you won't tell me... :)

PostPosted: 17 Nov 2015, 02:12 

Quote:
I sense that there's something you won't tell me...
Привет из Москвы!

Я всего лишь хочу сказать, что эти иероглифы использовались в древней магии аборигенов, и лучше их не использовать кому-то непосвящённому.

Лишь немногие так называемые «травяные невесты» знают, как пользоваться ими, и рисуют их на своей коже только на время своих таинственных магических ритуалов.

Поэтому, никто не знает, как эти иероглифы могут повлиять на судьбу человека, на коже которого они вытатуированы.

Greetings from Moscow!

I just want to say that those hieroglyphs were used in the aboriginal ancient magic and should not be used by any uninitiated person.

Only few the so-called “herbal brides” know how to use them, and paint them on their skin just during their mysterious magic ceremonies.

Therefore, nobody knows, how those hieroglyphs can affect the destiny of a man, on which skin they are tattooed.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable