[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 583: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 639: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Ice-Pick Lodge forums • I cannot loot some places that I read are able to be looted! Why?
It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 12:32
PostPosted: 19 Jul 2016, 20:45 

30 Oct 2013, 00:30

Hi all.
I am on day one as bachelor . I come, as part of a quest line, to the boneyard and I see the vigilantes with the lady on the bone stake. There are two dead guards nearby. I cannot loot their goods!
The walk through says that I can. No loot box ever appears no matter how I move about. The E KEY Does nothing.
Same seems to be with that statue that is a shrine, in day one. A walk through says to take the food offerings. I see some food on the steps. I cannot pick any of the food up.

Why?

I am playing the HD remaster version. Did they take out some loot object locations? Is this a bug?
Am I doing something wrong? Is there a graphics setting I need to change...
...win 7, Radeon 5570 had card.

I know this is a small problem, but if the rest of the game has also not items that cannot be picked up, I could become in deep trouble!

Any clues, anyone....thanks....freestone

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable