[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 583: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 639: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Ice-Pick Lodge forums • The Path - Page 3
It is currently 19 Apr 2024, 04:34
 Post subject: Re: The Path
PostPosted: 09 Jun 2009, 11:53 
In Turgor!

01 Sep 2008, 06:09

So finally yesterday I had to chance to play the full game.

Never I've been so uneasy while playing a game and in some moment scared like hell. :shock:

Found the wolf of 2 girls so far, and still looking for the wolf of the 3rd girl but I keep getting directional icons on screen that keep me getting in circles, in this case the icon for the playground which I've been there with this girl n times.

The white (and sometimes red) girl walking around in the forest creeps the hell out of me. :D

I can only image the sort of ambiance if IPL and ToT partnered to do a game. :shock:

Post subject: Re: The Path
PostPosted: 09 Jun 2009, 16:34 

20 Jan 2007, 19:47

Quote:
I can only image the sort of ambiance if IPL and ToT partnered to do a game. :shock:
That would be an awesome collaboration. Maybe The LxR should have a word with Auriea Harvey :wink:

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable