[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 583: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 639: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Ice-Pick Lodge forums • Why do american games fail in Japan?
It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 16:14
PostPosted: 09 Aug 2009, 22:24 

25 Feb 2007, 00:40

Maybe it's a little off if spoken of Tension, but it's educational nonetheless

here
No use to cry quarter!

If you do not describe your attack in a gloriously cinematic fashion, the difficulty increases one step. (c)

PostPosted: 21 Sep 2009, 19:47 

23 Jun 2008, 13:01

I think (I didn't read the article to the end) that's because the japs got another priorities and criterias of a good game. They prefer the story above gameplay, the artistic part of the graphics rather than the technical part. Also the japanese games always had higher quaity than western ones, there were lesser bugs, they don't go lazy in the middle of the job and making the second part of the game ridiculously boring and the ending short and unsatisfying. Also I think that japanese games are a way better than american and european ones in every aspect, there are exceptions of course though.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable